15• Angel

Isa's Pov:

As soon as I closed the door, I slid down the door. What just happened?

Did he just kiss me?

Did I just kiss him back?

The minute I proceeded with all this, I couldn't help but smile. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and I liked having that feeling.

I touched my lips to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Yep, we kissed. I smiled at myself like an idiot and honestly, I don't care if I look like one. I'd rather be an idiot if it meant I'd kiss him agian.

I stood up and locked the door since Ava wasn't coming back home soon before walking towards my room. I took a warm bath and got into my most comfortable pajamas, and settled in bed.

I pulled out my laptop and began working on my project, I had so much to do, so sleeping wasn't a choice right now. I got up and decided to make coffee while I work because I can't stay up on my own.

I worked for 3 hours and I was glad to see so much improvement. Looking at the time, which read 11:45pm, I ran back to the kitchen and rinsed my cup and returned back to my room, and went straight to the bathroom to take care of my teeth.

I got in bed and decided to scroll on social media for a while. I can't help but feel the need to text him or even call him, then the scenes from the car replayed in my head until I decided not to.

What if I'm bothering him?

Or maybe even annoying him?

I placed my phone down and tried sleeping, I tossed and turned, but nothing. Maybe I had too much caffeine. I sat up and decided to try meditation.

Hell, even that didn't work.

Urggghh, nothing is working. I fall on the soft bed, looking up the ceiling, feeling regretful because of drinking so much coffee this late at night. Since I'm up, I'll just finish season 3 of 'Never Have I Ever'.

30 minutes later into the episode, I get a notification. And to say my heart did a flip is an understatement.

*******
Text from: Liam

Are you still up?

Umh, yeah, why?

Open the door.

What?

Open.the.door.

Ok, I'll be there in a minute.

******

Is he really at the door?

But why? Especially this late.

But if I'm being honest, I'm really happy he came. I think I missed him even.

I get up either way and grab my gown and cover myself with it. I walk down the stairs. I open the door to find handsome Liam leaning on the door with his blazer over his shoulder.

Fuck he even makes leaning by the door sexy.

He leans forward and puts his arms around my waist, and puts his head on the crock of my neck. At some point, I felt him take a big breath.

"Are you okay?" He doesn't answer.

"Liam, are you okay?" He pulls away from my neck and looks at me. I smell alcohol in his breath.

Of course, he's drunk. Well, that explains it.

I support him by helping him stand up and walk him to up my room. He was so heavy compared to my tiny body I thought he'd fall on me, but thankfully, he didn't.