17• Love

Liam's Pov:

I wake up to find myself sleeping next to the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. I gently removed the hair that was covering her face, and she made a pout in her sleep. Cute

I turn to the other side and get my phone from the side bed table.

*8:05am*

Seeing that she was still asleep, I proceeded to take her photo of her while she slept.

I put it away after I was satisfied with the pictures and gave her a kiss on her forehead, and got up, heading to her bathroom. I made a call to my driver to deliver me fresh clean clothes, I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I used her towel, which only covered my under body, leaving me top less. I made my way out of the bathroom to only find her still sleeping and hugging the pillow I was using.

Adorable.

The car was already here and I made my way down the stairs to get my clothes and told him to leave the car. I got back up to her room and bumped into her. I looked down at her. She looked up at me and blushed.

"Good morning, princess."

"Morning." She looked down.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good, you?"

"Great."

I chuckled a bit when I saw she was staring at my bare chest. "Like what you see?" I said, smirking.

"N-no, I umh was just umh thinking that's all." She said, looking up at me. "You know this is all yours, no need to get embarrassed mi amore." She blushed.

She gently smiled at me and told me she had to take a shower. I got dressed in some pants and hoodie and looked at some emails before I decided to go make breakfast for both of us.

This apartment was quite medium in seize and cute. It was very cozy and homey. I walked into the kitchen and started making some pancakes, bacon, egg, and toast.

"Take a sit, princess." I say when I felt her presence behind me. She obeys and takes a seat on the chair that had a countertop table.

"You know you didn't have to."

"I didn't have to, but I wanted to princess."

"Thank you. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"You just sit there and look beautiful, sì?"
I tell her, turning to look at her when I noticed she had her hair tied in a messy bun and was in a hoodie and short.

Fuck.

I couldn't help but run my eyes on her legs, then back to her face, seeing her smirk. "Like what you see?" Repeating my same question. I smirk back.

"Very much, but I think I'd love it if I saw more, don't you think?" Her eyes widen, not expecting my reply.

She looks down and places with her hands, and I walk towards her and softly grab her face to look up at me.

"You look beautiful."

"T-thanks." She blushes.

"Don't thank me for telling the truth."

I turn and get back to finishing breakfast. 10 minutes later, I have the food on the table, and she's staring at the food like she's never seen so much in her life.

"You can cook."

"Was that a question?" I ask, sitting down next to her. "Well, no, seeing the food in front of me pretty much answered it."