24• Bond

Isa's Pov:

He's here. Liam found me. My heart stopped for a minute when I saw the same grey eyes I found comfort in. I rushed to him and gave him a long hug with he reciprocated. My dad cleared his throat, almost forgetting he was in the room with us.

He let go of each other. "Wait, you said 'dad'....how?" He turned to look at me. "Yeah, about that....." How do I even explain this.

Before I could say anything, my dad beat me to it. "Have a sit, son. I'm sure we have a lot to talk about." Liam takes a second to think but then agrees and grabs my hand and leads up to a couch and sitting down.

After some time of my dad explaining  what happened, I could see the shock and surprise on Liam's face, like everything in his head fell into place. He turns to look at me. His eyes widen, trying to process everything he heard.

"You, you are his long lost daughter?" He questions, which I nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Oh." He says, not sure of what to say next. I gently take my hand in his and rub his knuckles. He looks at me. Oh, how I missed him.

"Can you tell me what's going on between the two of you." My dad says, sounding more serious now. Before I could answer Liam, beat me to it. "She's my girlfriend. And I've come to take her home." He says more confidently and squeezes my hand.

Girlfriend?

Home?

My heart started beating fast as I took in what he had just said. Well, we don't have a label on what's going on between us, but this would have to work now. Otherwise, what could I have said? That I'm staying at his house?

My dad looks at me, waiting for a response from me. "Yes, uh, he's my boyfriend."

"I see." He says.

"And she's coming with me when I leave." Liam tells my dad. He , of course, looked taken by his sentence. "No. She stays with me." My dad says as he relaxes in his chair.

"That was not a question. As much as I respect you, Mark, I am taking her back home with me." Liam says coldly without any emotion on his face. I look at my dad, and he is not fazed by Liam's intimidation.

"I said she stays."

"No, she doesn't."

"She- I stand up and look at both men in front of me.

"Both of you enough. I am right here, and either of you get to decide on where I am as if I'm some object." I say more mad that they can't even ask what I want.

Liam looks at me with hurtful eyes as if he just realized what I feel. "I'm sorry, amore. We should have asked you first."

"Sorry, princessa. Tell us what you want." My dad also says. "I love both of you. But that doesn't mean you have to decide on what I want. And yes, dad, I'm going back with Liam."

"Very well, princessa. But anytime you feel like you miss home, then please come back." He says you could even see the fatherly love in his eyes. I smile at him and nod my head.

"I'll go pack right now, I'll be back." I say and look at Liam and gives me an understanding nod as I walk towards the door. Leaving both of them.

I get back in my room and start packing. Well, i don't really have much that i own here, but I end up packing a few clothes in a bag I found in the walking closet. I'll leave most of my clothes that my dad bought when I come visit again.

I grab my bag and phone and make my way downstairs. I find both Laim and dad having a conversation. "I'm done." I announce myself, and both of them turn to me.