5• My Savior

Isa's Pov:

My body weakened by every passing second, and black spots appeared, making my vision hazzy . I can't give up. No, I kicked, but nothing he continued touching me. I started losing hope. I gave in as he continued touching my inter thigh, ready for what's coming next.

"Pl-please stop." My words came out as a soft whisper. I couldn't let him win, I tried staying up, but the drug he used was strong.

I heard people enter the room we were in and tried to scream for help, but nothing. Before I could pass out, I felt someone remove the body that was on top of me. I looked up. It can't be. The same grey eyes I met at the bar. He looked hurt but more over mad. He punched the bartender hard on the face. I think I even heard a breaking sound.

He turned back to look at me, I wanted to say thank you, but before I could, all I could see was black. Soon after, I felt something covering me and picking me up. He said something in Italian to the others, I think we're with him. My body gave into a deep sleep.

******

I woke up to my body aching so badly and such a bad headache. I sat up and looked around, finding myself in a big dark room. My throat was so dry that even talking hurt a bit. Luckily, there were water and painkillers beside me on the side bed table that would help the headache I have. I quickly grabbed both and threw the pill in my mouth and drank the water as if life depended on it. Fear flowed throughout my body, remembering what happened.

I looked down to find myself in a long white shirt and in a boxer. Shit. Did he touch me, too? What if he saw how ugly my body was. I snapped out of it and remembered that it was the least of my problems right now. I need to get out of here. I quickly stood up, feeling a bit dizzy. What drug did that asshole even use. I asked myself, trying to remember what truly happened. All I remember is going to find the toilets, and the next thing someone got on top of me. I panicked more when I remembered the bartender is the one who drugged me and tried to rape me.

I quickly put my hand in the shorts I was wearing to feel if I was hurt, but luck there was no pain and no sign of any blood...meaning nothing happened. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I snapped back into reality and remembered I still didn't know where I was. I walked to the window and opened the curtains. I stared in awe as I saw how beautiful it was. It was nighttime, and all the lights in the city at a distance were on, and the stars were shining so brightly. There was a cute garden, flowers everywhere. It was so beautiful and the place was big.

I don't know how long I looked out the window and heard someone opening the door, revealing an old woman that's looked to be in her late 40s. She looked at me and gave me a gentle smile.

"Miss, you are finally awake. Would you like something to eat?" She asked, and I bluntly stared at her. So many questions flowed through my mind, thinking about how I even got here.

I remembered she still needed an answer. "Yes, please, can i also get some water if that's ok?. "Of course miss, I'll be right back."

Before she left, I stopped and asked,"Do you mind telling me where i am and who brought me here?"

She didn't say anything but gave me a soft smile. "I'm afraid I can't, but you'll get all your answers. I'll have to inform Sir that you're awake and he'll answer all your questions. " Before I could say anything, she left. Leaving me with my thoughts.

She said she had to inform sir that I was awake. All of a sudden, I remembered someone saved me ,the same grey eyes I saw at the bar, but the question is why would he bring me to his house.
And I wasn't going to stay long enough to find out, I have to find a way out.