7• Mine

Liam's Pov:

As I stared into her mesmerizing hazel brown eyes, I couldn't help but admire how truly beautiful she was. She had brown wavey hair that reached her back. Her skin looked so soft with her cute button nose. Pink and plump lips. Long eyelashes and the way her eyebrows were perfectly shaped. She had an hourglass body men would literally kill for. Thankfully, she was covered by one of my white shirts that looked good on her and how hard i am right now for her. Had a height of 5"6 ft.

She was perfect

I love how people get scared and fear me when they see me, but seeing that in her eyes somehow hurt.

What the fuck am I thinking??

Hurt?

Fucking hell.

I snapped back into reality and noticed how she was still looking at me. How she would look at my lips at times. I smirked at her actions. She really thinks I didn't notice she was checking me out.

She turned her eyes away from mine, and that made me pissed. Why did she look away? "Look at me," I commanded her. She still didn't look at me. I grabbed her chin and forced her to look up at me again. "I said, look at me and be a good girl.

"Why am I here?" She quietly asked me,
Seeing how tensed she was made me grin a bit. I love how all the women fear me. "Tell me why am i here?!" She yelled at me, which made me mad.

I grabbed her neck quickly, making sure I didn't hurt her. "Watch your tone." my lips close to her ear as I whispered to her. As I continued moving my lips down to her neck, causing her to jump a little.

"You tell me why you are here." My lips went back close to her ear. Seeing her trembling from my touch made me want to kiss her pink yet plump lips.
Something about her made me feel something I couldn't point out, too.

I backed away so I could look into her beautiful eyes. "Please let me g-go," she begged me. I looked at her, contemplating if I should let her go. "Very well, you may leave but at one option. I am to know where you are at all times."

She looked like she was debating on what to say. I don't know what happened to me. But something about her makes me want to protect her.

Her sweet yet innocent eyes made me believe there was still good in the world. And I wanted to make her mine.

And she will be mine.

I don't even know where all this came from, but I'll make sure no man looks at her nor touches her.The bartender was a good example to it.

~flashback~

"Get the room ready and bring me two of the best strippers we own into this room in 10 minutes. And also get me some Wiskey and ice." I told both of my men who were quietly following me behind. They both nodded and left to do what they were told.

I had a meeting scheduled for today with other Mafias to talk about the business and the shipments to be made.
And my club was the best place to meet.
All that men love is sex, money, power, and alcohol.

"What time will they get here?" I inquired Antonio, one of the 3 men that were always following me.

I had three bodyguards. Antonio, Mark, Danny. I didn't really need them, but for the sake of safety, I had them. Being the most wanted in the Mafia world wasn't a joke. People daily targeting you and threatening to end your life was no joke, honestly.

"About 10 minutes, sir," Antonio answered back. "Tell them to be here in 6." Antonio nodded and quickly fished out his phone and talked to whosoever he was talking to.

Seconds later, I got to the door of one of my private secret rooms. I pushed the door open only to find someone on top of a woman trying to force themselves on her.

I quickly rushed to them and kicked him off her.

My heart stopped.

That's all i could feel when I finally saw who the girl was. It was the same girl I saw at the bar. Her dress had been ripped apart, exposing more of her skin. But luckily it wasn't that bad. She didn't stop whining and kicking even when he wasn't on top of her.

She was drugged.

Fuck!

I will fucking kill this bitch!

Red is all I could see.

Before I could think straight, I grabbed the man who sat on the floor filled with panic. I started punching him until he bled. And got on top of him and continued throwing punches. Until I felt his nose break from my punch. I stopped punching him when I heard a small fragile sob. I looked back at the man who was covered in blood and had a swollen face. You couldn't even tell who he was.

I quickly removed my blazer and covered her. Making sure no one else saw her. My heart broke when she sobbed. She didn't deserve that.

No one did.

"Come on, keep your eyes open. Don't close them." She was clearly drugged. Fool drugged her. I quickly picked her up bridal style and rushed over to the couches in the room.

He will die a painful death for this. "Please don't kill me, boss. I didn't know she was yours. Please, " the man that was on the ground begged me.

Which only made me more pissed because he referred to her as an object. I looked at him and only thought about how I was going to kill him slowly. I told Antonio to get him and lock him down in the basement and to be dealt with.

Antonio and Mark, who came back 2
minutes ago, he nodded and dragged the man who was begging to live. "Please, i didn't mean to. Let me go!" But honestly couldn't give a fuck he was going to die.

I looked back down to the beautiful girl that was now cuddled in my arms. She tried to say something. But before she could, her body went limp in my arms.

NO

I can't lose her. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed my doctor. "What can i do for you, Mr Santiago?"

"Get to my house in 10 minutes," I instructed him. He gave me a 'yes sir' before I ended the call and picked her up in my arms and quickly rushed her back to my house.

The doctor checked all vitals and made sure to examine her thoroughly. "She's okay. You got lucky because if she continued panicking, it could've led to a heart attack because of how strong the drugs that were in her system were."

"Thank you." he nodded and told me she would be ok by the morning. He left some painkillers for her to drink. I bid him goodbye, and he was escorted by one of my men.

I had so much work to do. And she wasn't going to wake up soon. Plus I had to pay someone a little visit and give them a lesson about how to treat women and especially her. No one will ever lay a hand on her.

Ever.

I looked at her sleeping form, memorizing her perfect face for the last time before heading towards the basement in my house. This asshole shall pay.

~End of flash back~

***********************************************************
Seems like Liam is taking a liking to Isa?
Why is he suddenly overprotective of someone he doesn't even know?

Let's find out more!