12• Unforgettable

Liam's Pov:

As I fucked her, my thoughts took my back to Isabella. She looked so fucking in that beautiful dress.

So innocent.

I wanted to be her darkness.

She doesn't even know the effects she has on me.

She doesn't know she makes me so hard for her.

My pretty girl.

"Ahhh, Liam, just like that," the blonde screamed, making me cringe from her high-pitched voice. As I continued pounding into her.

She continued screaming my name, but I only thought of how Isabella would scream my name.

Thinking about how she'll cum over my cock when I fuck her innocence away.

Fuck!

I pounded the blonde until she cummed for the 4th time now. Pulling out, I grabbed her throat, making her kneel in front of me. Removing the condom. She knew what I wanted and looked at me with her glossy eyes.

She licked my tip and started sucking my cock, as she also used her hands like licking it. It was too big for her as she failed to put it all in.

I grew irritated and grabbed her head and slammed my cock into her mouth that hit the back of her throat. Which only fitted half. I did this repeatedly, thinking about her and her sweet lips. Imagining that she was the one on her knees.

That's when I cummed.

I cummed thinking about her.

"Arghhhhhhh. Fuck!" I groaned.

She got up, licking her lips. Licking the cum on her lips and swallowing the rest. As she gave me her pathetic smirk.

I fixed myself and sat on my seat. She wanted to sit on me, "what the fuck do you think you're doing" I asked coldly. She looked, taken back, and started walking seductively towards me.

I grabbed my gun and pointed it her when her eyes grew open and froze. "Get the fuck out of my office now." I said getting angier by the second.

She quickly grabbed her things and took a glance, looking sad, but honestly, I didn't give a fuck about her.

But for some reason, I cared only cared about Her.

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration as to why I cared about her and how I wanted her so bad. I turned back to the work on the table, but this wasn't gonna help get my mind off her.

I groaned and got up from my chair and left my office and headed down to the basement since I was back at my mansion. Mark and Antonio following behind me, keeping their respectful distance.

Maybe killing will help right now. That's why I'm headed to the basement. Walking down the dark staircase of the basement, which was lit by a few small lights, making it look more like a hell hole.

Just like how I love it.

A strong smell of rotten flesh, sweat, and fresh blood was all that you could inhale. I got to a cell where one of my men opened it for me. Walking towards the asshole sitting in the middle of the room that was tied up on the metal chair who thought could betray me and live a happy life. He sat there looking more of death than alive.

Nah, I like them screaming and begging for mercy as if I'll ever give them that. I nodded to one of my men, telling them to wake him up. He dropped a full bucket full of cold water on him, which he joined wake.

Rolling my black shirt on both my hands and fixing my rings that were both on my fingers. I smirked at him when I saw the same fear everyone had when I was about to kill them.