28• The Grand Ball

Isabella's pov:

I rushed over to Liam when I saw him and jumped on him as he quickly caught me in a hug and gave me a little spin making me giggle.

"How are you beautiful?" He asked with his deep voice that gets me every time. Swear he does this on purpose.

"I'm good, how are you?" I smiled up at him.

"I'm good princess. Did you finish shopping?"

"Umh I have more than I need thank you for today." I blush looking down. I've never been spoiled like this before it makes me feel guilty in a way.

"Never thank me for spoiling you baby. You deserve more than this." He smiled down at me with the most sincere smile.

He gently held my hand and pulled me along with him.

"Where are we going?" I ask confused.

"Getting you a dress for tonight baby."

"But I have so many dress already, I'll just wear any from what I have." I say to him as he's walking with me into some shop with by the way looked so fucking expensive.

As I looked through the dresses, I couldn't help but feel bad...they are so expensive and I can't let him buy them for me. As I was looking through with him sitting by the couch waiting for me, I noticed one black beautiful dress.

I ran my hands over the soft and silky black dress and stared in awe. It was so pretty but when my eyes saw the price tag, my mouth fell.

Freaking 10k??!!!?

No the fuck not.

I walked back to Liam and told him that I didn't like anything but of course he saw me looking at that dress and told one of the workers to get it for him and told me to try it on.

I tried putting on a fight with him but he didn't like it so I had to try it on. And fuck it looked so good on me.

It had an opening on my chest with hid my breast well and had a backless with strings attached to it which reached the floor. The dress sat well on my curves which popped out. Seeing my perfect hour glass body.

Taking one last look, I opened the curtain to a now staring Liam. I saw how his eyes looked all over my body. How he looked like he was about to fuck me right there and then. How he swallowed slowly.

He slowly stood up and made his way to me..making me slowly move back before I knew it I had my body by the full body mirror as he towered over my small body frame over me closing the curtains behind him.

"You look so fucking gorgeous baby. Fuck."

"Th-thank you." I looked away feeling shy suddenly. "Don't look away baby. You look like a goddess. My goddess." He said bring my face back up at him.

"I just wanna rip that dress off you and fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk. I'd make sure you see me going in and out of you using this mirror. I just want you baby." He slightly smirked seeing how I looked flushed.

"But we have a ball to attend baby, get dressed I'll be outside waiting for you." He then leaves.

Wtf?

He can't say all that then leaves!!??
Fuck. I'll get him for this.

I finish dressing up and find him waiting for me by the reception. he quickly takes my bag with the dress inside and made our way back to the car with the thoughts of how things could've turned out if we fucked in the store.

We soon arrived back to the house and I quickly made my way to the room to prepare myself for tonight after the hot steaming shower, which I needed. I started with my make up which was natural because I don't really need much of it and straightened my hair, which fell gently over my shoulder.

After I've done everything and wore my black new high heels from Louis Vuitton. I looked back one more time to make sure that I looked good and fuck. I felt powerful and confident.

As I made my way downstairs with my heels clicking on the floor. as I made it downstairs, I saw Liam waiting for me holding a bouquet of white roses. He quickly looked up on me as he realized I was there and waited for me till I came down.

He came towards me, looking at me as if he has never seen me before. As if I'm an angel coming out of nowhere

"You look so perfect" he said, looking at me I gently smiled and said "you don't look bad yourself"

Which he smirked and came closer to give me my flowers and whispered "I know how good I look to you. You don't have to tell me princess but thank you."

Well, he knows that he does look good, but that was cocky of him. I smile at myself and thank him for the flowers. He gently lead the way to his black Lamborghini outside.

You opened the door for me, and I sat inside as he closed the door and made his way to the driver seat. We started our journey, being followed by his man who in two black SUV, one in front and one at the back of us.

I before I could ask him how long we would take to get to wherever we were going, my eyes were caught by something. A big castle looking like house or maybe it was a castle...came to view as my eyes lit up with excitement and anxiousness

This place looked so big and beautiful as if it was out of a movie. There were so many luxury cars and many people who looked because I mean they are rich. They look so elegant and powerful making me feel I don't belong there. I felt a hand on my thigh from Liam probably sensing how nervous I felt, which he gave me a gentle reassuring smile and kiss my cheek, which made me feel better, of course, but I still felt nervous being surrounded by so many people I don't know people that could kill me without having a reason.

He opened my door and I thanked him as i hopped my arm around his and made it up the steps that had a red carpet.

If someone would've told me that two years ago that I would be here with the love of my life, feeling like a princess and living as if I'm one I would have laughed at them.

Liam saw how I felt nervous and gently squeezed my hand, reminding me that he's with me and that nothing's gonna happen to me, which gave me more confidence I needed.

We were late inside we were given masks which helped he me wear.

We made it inside and all the confident that was there vanished when I noticed how everyone was looking at us looked at us with curiosity. Some looked at us with envious eyes looked as if they were surprised . Liam gently led me to the table where we were surrounded by his friends some I knew of course, and some I didn't.