14• Impatient

Isa's Pov:

I couldn't stop but think about my father, shocked that he hadn't texted or called me. But the other part of me was glad because I could live my life without fear.

He cleared his throat, gaining my attention, "so how do you like the place?" He said with his deep husky voice that would send me in a trance. I realized he was basically staring at me through our 'date' if I can call it that.

"It's really warm, and i love how it is decorated." I say, looking around the place.

It really was warm and gave a homey mood. And I really loved how comfortable it was. Hopefully, one day, I can also own such a beautiful place.

"So if you don't mind me asking a few questions, may I?" He doesn't answer for a minute, thinking if he should agree or not." Sure, but if i can, too."

"Um, deal."

"Deal."

"So how did you get my number in the first place?"

"I had one of my men find it." He says without hesitating.

Oh

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Because I wanted to." Oh, okay?

"But why? You dont even know me." I look at the man who sat in front of me as I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Because i wanted to take you out."
Seemingly, he doesn't want to tell me the real reason, so I'll probably ask him another day.

"My turn." I give him a nod.

"Whats your favorite color?" Which takes me a back. "Umh, pink."

"When's your birthday?"

"22 August."

"Do you have any siblings?" That's the question I've been waiting for. "No, I'm an only child."

"What about your mother and father?"

"My mom died while giving birth to me, and my father is still alive, but we are not that close." I say, giving him a small smile. An emotion I've never seen flashes through his grey eyes but quickly turns back to his cold ones.

We continue talking, and I learn that he enjoys late night drives, cooking, going to the gym and working out as well as shooting.

I don't realize how late it's been. I think we've been here for more than 4 hours, it's currently 5:45pm.

I stretch myself, getting tired of sitting on this chair. He notices my discomfort, then tells me we are leaving, which I'm thankful for. He pays the bill, and then we start walking out the shop.

He's about to open the door for when when I stop him. "Nope, we are taking a walk. It's too beautiful to take a car." Looking at the sunset. As I took in a deep breath of the cool air. We talked more and got to know more about each other.

We got ice cream along the way and decided to head to the park, which was not far after walking for 20 minutes.

We both sat on the bench and watched the colorful sunset. I grew a bit tired as I let my head fall on his shoulder, which he first tensed up, then seconds later, I felt his arms circling around me now that I'm leaning into his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

"Thank you for today, I really needed this." Saying as I snuggle more into him, smelling his scent that always calmed me down.

"You don't have to thank me, amore."
He put his arms around me as we both leaned back.

My eyes got too tired, and I decided to get a bit of rest snuggling more into him. Listening to his heart, two minutes later, I'm gone.

Liam's Pov:

Looking at her sleeping in my arms made me feel so protective of her. She's mine.

I would never do this and being with her made me feel happy.

No man will ever dare to look at her in any way. I'd personally pull out their eyes from their eye socket.

Literally.

I pulled her more into me as she snuggled more into me. I need to feel her skin-to-skin. That's how close I need her.

The only source of light is the street lights, I look at my watch at notice and notice it is 7:01pm. And has gotten more chilly. I don't want her getting sick. I take off my coat and cover her tiny body. Honestly this girl can sleep, I thought she'd wake up.

That was a sign to leave. I called my driver to my location, and within three minutes, he was there. I carried her bridal style to the car and put her on my lap. I expected her to wake up but only made her tighten her grip around me, making me smirk.

cute.

I don't know what's have gotten in me, but ever since I met her, I've been thinking about her and caring about her. How beautiful she looks when she's confused, how cute she is when she pouts in her sleep. How beautiful she is. And how pretty she looks when she smiles at me.

If I'm being honestly I really don't care about fucking her, as much as I would love to hear her scream my name. I just want to give her the best and nothing less. She's truly the definition of perfection.

I didn't notice that we had already reached where she stayed. Parts of me wanted to take her home with me and hold onto her, but I knew I had to wake her up.

Looking at her sleeping self for the last time, I lean down and place a kiss on the top of her head and smell the vanilla strawberry scent and I was definitely getting addicted to her scent making me want to hold on to her more.

I sigh as I gently shake her to wake up. She opens her hazel ones and looks and my grey ones.

Fuck, I need to kiss her lips.

Her cheeks turned a rosey color as she tried to cover herself, feeling embarrassed.
I smile at this. I remove her tiny hands off her face and stare at her.

"Was i snoring?" That's the first thing she says. I laugh a bit. "No, amore, you didn't." She looked at me for a while before she dropped herself on the seat next to me.

She looked around and looked back at me. "Thank you for today. Once again." Giving me a soft smile which I couldn't stop looking at. The things I would do just to make her happy, you'd be surprised.

I nod in response.

Before she could reach for the door handle, I pulled her back into my arms. Her scent makes me wanna keep her. I let her go. Now our faces are looking at each other.

"I gotta g-" Before she could finish her sentence, my lips are on her soft ones. I expected her to push me away, but she didn't. Instead, she kissed me back and that's when I kiss her with so much want, like a hungry man. I slowed down because she can't keep up. I slow it down to a more passionate one, with so much need.

We both pull back and catch our breath. She looks flushed and damn I only wanna do more.

"Bye amore, I'll see you soon." i say smirking, she opens car and runs towards the building. I let my driver know we can go and drives towards my club.