6• Who Are You?

Isabella's POV:

I woke up groaning from the light, hitting my face. I tossed and turned on the bed. I looked around, and I was back to the same room I was in.

This time, my head was on fire, and all the scenes that happened last night came back.

That man beating me up... Grey eyes saving me...lifeless body on the floor.

Why is this all happening to me?
Why am I the one suffering?

Fear consumed my mind. Why am I here? I need to get out of here.
But where am I?

Suddenly the door opened this time it wasn't the nice old house maid. It was the same beautiful grey eyes that stared deep into my blue eyes as if he were trying to read my life.

I didn't realize he wore a black suit. The first 3 buttons were unbuttoned. He was really strong. You could tell from the way his shirt held him. It outilned his muscles.

This man was perfect in every way possible.

He had black curly hair and two rings on his right hand and a watch on the other. He is taller than ... maybe 6"2.

I didn't realize how long I was gawking at him until I felt a pair of eyes burning my head with their gaze.

He had a glass of water and two tablets. He walked towards me, gently placing them on the table beside me and then walking back to where he stood a minute ago. Without questioning him, I downed all the water and pills he gave me.

I mean, I drank the pills the first time, and nothing happened. So why would he put anything in them?

Plus, if he really wanted to kill me, he would have done that already, seeing as how he had no problem in killing that mam yesterday.

I looked back at him, and when our eyes met, we stared at each for like felt like hours. His skin tone was light with a fair tone with touch. I think he must be colored. With neatly brushed eyebrows and long eyelashes that any female would die for and he had them.

He has a sharp jawline that looks like he can cut into anything.

With a faint neat beard and pink lips, it looked so soft.
I just want to smash my lips into his. They must taste better than they look.

He cleared his throat, and seeing how much i was checking him out made me feel embarrassed and turn my gaze somewhere else. I mentally cursed at myself because I know how red I must be from all the embarrassment.

When I gained some confidence, I looked up at him to find him looking at me with a smirk, which I wanted to wipe off. As much as it annoyed me.

I really want to kiss him.

Is that crazy? I mean, I just met him, and I don't know who he even is yet here I am.
Isa, control yourself.

He walked slowly towards the bed I was sitting on. I tried backing away as far as I could. He stops at the edge of the bed with both his hands in his pockets with the same smirk. As he started walking along the side of the bed, making me freeze on the spot as he leaned down at my level and still maintained eye contact and i finally spoke.

"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing the bad energy that screamed power and mystery that seemed to always be around him.

As he turns to look me in the eyes with the most beautiful grey eyes I have ever seen, "Do you really wanna know who I am, Principessa?" he said with a grin on his face.

"Ye-yes, I wanna k-know who y-you are and what you w-want from m-me," I stated, feeling scared for my life. As he leaned closer to me, smelling his cologne, which surprisingly smelled good.

"To answer you, Principessa... I am known as the Devil himself... Liam Santiago," he said with a smirk that screamed danger.

As fear danced in my eyes, knowing very well who this man was, I had no choice but to sit there terrified. "Please let me g-go," I said, knowing I had no way of escaping this.

What have you gotten yourself into Isa...I thought to myself.

******
Hey guys!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating the fact that this is short. I have a lot going on in my life and wanted to come here and tell you that I'm thankful for having you guys.

Love ya!