10• Saved Again

Isa's Pov:

It's him.
He is here.

He carried me to what felt like a car. As he spoke in Italian and said something, I think to his men. He placed me on his lap and looked at me. Anger and a hint of pain were seen in his beautiful grey stormy eyes. But the hint of pain quickly vanished and was replaced by a cold-blooded gaze that would make anyone run away.

His eyes softened when he looked at me. We made eye contact, for I don't know how long. But before I could say anything.

My eyes felt heavy, and I grew more tired. He said something, but his words were muffed, and I fell into a deep slumber.

Liam's Pov:

Driving back home, where I had finished my meeting at my club, where I had a meeting with one of my drug dealers. Fucker almost made me kill him when he told me he lost some of my drugs at the borders.

Lucky for him, I wasn't in the mood. Otherwise, he would've been carried out my club in a body bag.

Staring out the window. I exhaled and pinched the bridge of my nose. Passing by the busy street with bright lights. Some people are going towards my club. People are laughing and drinking.

I was about to turn to my phone when my eyes landed on her. I told my driver to stop, causing the rest of my security that were following me at the back to stop too.

Why was she here at this time?

I looked at my Rolex to see that it was only 3:09am. Looking at her, she is about to fall when I quickly get out of my car and run towards her, and caught her before she fell to the ground.

I pick her up bridal style and look at her for a brief second when I notice the bruises on her arms and neck.

Anger flowed through my body. I carried her to my car before I got in. I told my men to make sure they get every camera in this city of her.

I will find out who did this.

Looking down at her. She looked so exhausted and drained. We made eye contact until I saw her eyes roll back and finally closed.

"Who did this to you?" I said through my teeth. Red is the only thing I could see.

I take out my phone, my pocket, and dailed my doctor.

"Get there in 5 minutes."

Before he could answer, I ended the call and focused my gaze on this beauty in my arms. I removed her curly brunette hair from her face with my finger. And admired her.

It had been a few days since our last encounter. Seeing her like this pissed me off more than it should because I didn't even know her besides the background check I had done I ever since the day I met her.

Telling my driver to head for home. I tightened my hands around her as she laid in my arms unconscious. I don't know why I felt so attached to her. She was just so innocent, something I never was.

Careful not to put any pressure on her bruises that started forming when I studied her in my arms.

Who would even hurt her?
Whoever did just ask for death for the devil himself.

I don't know why I'm so protective of her. But I am. I want every man to know she's mine. And MINE only.

Instead of going to my mansion, we drove to one of my hotels. One of my men opened the door and bowed his head in respect as I made my way towards the entrance of the hotel. The gold big door was held open for me as I still carried her in my arms. Careful not to wake her up. She was covered by me using my suit blazer. So no one can see her. I don't care who stared, but no one should even look at her.