25• Date

Isa's Pov:

I woke up with Liam still holding on to me as if I might disappear again. I turned to see the time was already 10 in the morning. I slowly removed his hand around my waist and made my way to the bathroom. After a much needed relaxing shower, I stepped back inside the room.

I wore some shorts and stole one of Liam's hoodies because fuck they are very comfortable and they smell like him. I went back to Liam's side of the bed and looked at him peaceful sleep.

I removed the hair that was messy on his forehead. Damn when I say this man is fucking a greak-god, I mean it. His pink lips were slightly parted as he slept. To make this worse, this man was shirtless and ohhh fuck me. I could see all his tattoos on his chest, and of course, this man was fit. I drew my hand on a scar, which looked recent.

It was the night I was taken. When I thought I'd lost him forever. I know he wants to ask me about what happened when I was taken, but he hasn't, maybe because he thinks I'm not ready to. And I appreciated that.

I didn't notice when I started crying when I felt a finger gently wiping my tears away, and that's when I saw Liam was awake.

"Good morning, bella." He said with his low rusty voice. I looked away when I saw him look at me, and i wiped my tears away. Too late.

"Why are you crying, amore?" He asked, sitting up on the bed. "Uh, nothing. I just had something in my eye. Don't worry, I'm fine." I said, trying to stop my tears, but they continued falling. "Bella, look at me, please." I couldn't. I couldn't look at him, knowing he almost died because of me.

"Bella, please look at me." His voice sounding as if he was begging me too. I've never heard him sound like that before. I gave in and turned to look at him.

"What's wrong. I can't see you cry. Please tell me what I did wrong." He said, looking worried. "You didn't do anything. I-i was just worried about you. But I'm fine now." I said, sniffing, trying to sound convincing.

"Then tell me why you are crying, Bella." He said, taking my hand in his big ones. "Liam, I thought I lost you. And I-I just left you there. I didn't know what to do." I said more tears falling.

"But you didn't, did you?"

"You don't get it! I thought you were dead. These scars you have right now are because of me. I can't even protect myself and you. You almost died in my arms." I gave in, letting all the tears fall. Liam pulled me into his arms, making me sit on his lap and placed my face in the crock of his neck.

"Amore, I'm still here, and I'm not going anywhere, okay?" I nodded, but that didn't make my tears stop. Instead, I cried more.

He gently pulled up my head and placed both his hands on the side of my face, and wiped the tears that were falling. "Bella, I want you to listen to me, okay? I am not going to let anything happen to you, okay? I am here because you were brave enough to face them alone. I promise to always be there for you, no matter what happens, okay?" I sniffed my nose and looked into his grey eyes. I probably looked bad right now, but I didn't care.

I felt safe around Liam, and him seeing how vulnerable I was with him was a way I showed my trust and love for this man.

Yes, I was in love with him. More than I could possibly imagine.

"I love you so much, Liam." I said to him as I kept on staring at this man. His eyes widen from my sudden confession. "Say that again." He smiled at me.

"I said I love you. Always have." I gently smile at him and saw a big smile appear on his face. He suddenly crashed his lips on mine and kissed me till I couldn't breathe. This kiss wasn't just any normal kiss. He kissed me with so much love, passion, and gentleness.