chapter 1

Sharma house

Authors pov

One girl enter inside her house quietly after checking her surrounding thinking that no body see her. She is about to go upstairs toward her room. A high pitch angry voice made her startled in her place.

"Please Bappa save me" she mutter in her mind.

"What is this"

A lady in her fifty yell at the girl. But the girl is literally praying her mind, paying no attention toward the Lady's word. "Tara sharma i talking to you" ( yeah it's our female lead) Tara look toward the lady aka her dear mumma and say

"mumma are you talking to me"

She point her finger toward herself.

"Do you think their is another Tara in this house"( scaram ) Lady tell her only daughter.

" Now care to explain why you are covered in the mud, do you come from a temple or any zoo"

Her mother ask her. Tara smile nervously and tell her " Wo actually mumma i was ...

Flashback

After coming completing her puja ( worship) Tara come out of temple and went toward her scooty. As she was going, she saw a truck was coming toward a Lady in high speed. She don't think anything and run toward the lady, and push her little. Because of her this attempt both she and the lady fall on the muddy ground.

"Are you ok aunty" ask a worried Tara. The lady look toward her adorably and say "I think this should be ask by me, don't you think so young lady".

" And i am to totally fine just got little dirty" She say looking toward Tara and herself. "Yeah a little" Tara smile and say, the lady smile at her and say "God may bless you my child and smile like this always".

The lady was about to go but Tara stop her and say " Aunty do you want me to drop you at your home" But the lady told her "don't worry I have my car with me, I will go with myself but how will you go do you want my driver to drop you at your home"

Tara hurriedly say "no it's okay I have my scooty with me".

" Ok then bye hope to meet you again young lady... " "Tara, Tara sharma" She told the lady.

"Bye Tara and go home carefully " The lady told her, Tara smile and say "you too aunty bye".

After bidding a good bye Tara went toward her scooty.

" Tara, why this name seems familiar"mutter the lady.

Flashback end

Tara pov!

After narrating the whole story to mumma , I look toward to see her expression just to see a worried face. I feel guilty to worried her.

"Are you ok baccha ( child) you are not hurt anywhere right. Mumma asked me worry " I am totally fit and fine my lady don't worry just a little dirty"

I told mumma and laugh a little but in return got a smack on her arm "don't laugh you girl and go bath properly you are smelling like a garbage" said my mumma glaring at me in which I smile nervously and ran upstair toward my room.