chapter 22

Welcome milkies!
. *.
. *.
. *.

प्रेम का हर एक लब्ज़ अधूरा है
प्रेम की हर एक राह अधूरी है
प्रेम स्वाए अधूरा है

Tara pov!

" Aksh"

After that night, I was literally getting the dreams of past and this time it's not a nightmare. I am really thinking about him from that day. He would send me the good night message everyday but not the good morning message, it's really strange just like him.

If a month ago, someone would have said that the king of Rajasthan would fall in love with me and flirt with me, then I would have laugh hard on this joke with becomes the reality now.

And right now we are heading to Rathore mansion, today is Ganesh chaturthi and we are going their to celebrate with them and about our home then we already did the Puja with our bappa.

They send the car to pick us in which mamma papa is coming and we siblings are coming from Siya's car.

I was busy in my thoughts but comes out listening something.

Mummy don't know Daddy's getting hot
At the Body Shop
Doing something unholy
He like it, like it, yeah (Ooh)
He like it, like it, yeah (Yeah, yeah)
He like it, like it, yeah (Uh)

" what the hack Siya it's Ganesh chaturthi today and you are listening thisi said giving a done look to her.

" now will you stop that"

" ok I will not play it but don't forget that you are the one who was listening this last night "

She said wiggling her eyebrows obviously teasing me.

" it was yesterday and you are playing it now a big difference"

I said showing her the distance from the finger.

" yeah yeah very big"  she mocked

" guys can you be silent for sometime I am getting distracted and if you don't want to visit hospital instead of Rathore mansion then try to shut your mouth for sometime "

Ishaan who was driving the car said. After that our ride was still going the same but this time our voice is little low cause we don't want to visit the hospital.

Suddenly the car stop making me turn to look outside just to see a magnificent view. The most beautiful palace I have ever seen. It's not that I didn't see any other palace or mansion but this one is special because soon I will be a member of this family.