chapter 34

Welcome back to me and it is an early update just because of you guys demand for it.

And who the hell thought that I would kill my main character in the story.

Agar Tara mar gayi toh Rudra shaadi kisse karega.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author pov!

Listening to the nonsense of Adarsh, Sebastian really wants to print some punch marks on his ugly face.

He looked around and found a metal vase ⚱️ giving a evil grin, he walk towards to take the vase but a notification stop him in between.

He knew that nobody can message him right now except if it is any important work.

Taking out his phone he opened and found a pdf sent by his team taping on the screen he downloaded and opened the file revealing a blueprint map of the house and after looking at the details he was sure the blueprint belonged to this house.

He carefully looked at the details and everything was mentioned clearly as it was seen but what caught his attention was the two loop holes in two different directions on the map.

Now his suspicion was clear, Adarsh must be faking things so that they can never find Tara and Siya.

And making the decision he looked at his friends and turned toward the direction of the loop hole.

" Let them torture him personally "

He said and ran toward the inner end and after running for a few minutes he encountered an open store area where many old stuff was placed there and it was bigger than he thought.

" There must be some secret room here"

Muttering that he looked at his phone which shows that loop hole and he started his searching without wasting a single second.

Looking at every corner and pushing the old stuff he tries to look everywhere without leaving a single corner.

But not finding anything he decided to look at the other loop hole and was about to walk out of the room but his steps came to halt hearing the empty sound coming from the ground.

Killing his curiosity he walked a few steps in the same place and after confirming it he crouched down knocking at the wooden platform.

And the sound reprocting clear his doubt.

" Found it"

Saying that he gave a strong kick trying to break the wooden floor.

" Uff it is harder than it seems but i can't lose now I have to save them"

And again he gave some strong kicks till it didn't make a cracking sound and found the little crack he gave a last kick revealing an open shabby room inside the ground with no light.

" Gotcha "

Saying that he jumps inside the room landing on his feet and looks around the four walls around him covered with spider webs and having a space of a few feet to walk around.

" Oh shit it's a trap"

Looking around the Cubodial room and tried to knock on the wall to find some clue but enabled to find anything he looked up at the way from where he actually entered.

" Did they make this place for the zombie apocalypse "

He gave a sigh and found another way to escape the small hell he jumped trying to catch the wooden surface. So he can come out of the room.