chapter 13

.
Welcome my reader's!
.
.
.
.
Author pov!

Next morning

As they don't have any function today but still they are busy because Tomorrow is a haldi function, Sangeet and wedding.

Both the elders from the groom and bride side are busy discussing the arrangements, youngsters were sitting talking about what to wear and children were playing.

So let's see what is happening with a group of people who were sitting and talking about something.

"Wow nitya di your mehndi is so dark, I am sure neil bhai loves you very much"

Anuja who is sitting beside gaurvi teases her making her red as a tomato.

" Hey guys did you see nitya di "

tara said winking at others to play along with as in just a few hours Rathore siblings become friends with them except Yuvraj and Rudraksh as they both are missing from morning with Neil and viraj.

"Yeah where is she"

Siya said making others to control their laugh.

" she was sitting here a minute ago, now where did she go"

Gaurvi pout making nitya roll her eyes seeing their acting.

" I am here guys"

She replied sarcastically

" Ohh sorry di but a few seconds ago there was a tomato sitting there that's why we were finding you "

Ishaan said making others laugh out loud which caught the attention of elders who were sitting a little far from their open area.

"If you don't stop your drama right now then you all will get a good beating"

"No don't do that otherwise the already red hand of your will will get more redder"

Anuja tease her

" Now see what I will do now"

Nitya said running toward anuja who was sitting on the other side.

" Aunty save me from your daughter "

Anuja runs toward nitya's mother.

" Mom got aside from here today I am going to grab her both ears"

" Let's see that"

Saying that anuja ran toward the previous place where she was sitting with others but her leg trip on the carpet made her bumped into tara which caused her to Disbalance and about to fall from her place.

"Ahhh"

" Tara di"

"Taru"

Tara pov!

Anuja run toward me to save herself as she was close to me her leg trip on the carpet making her bump into me and got disbalance . Which make me fall , I close my eyes waiting for my head to hit the ground and a scream left my mouth.

" ahh "

" Tara di"

" taru"