chapter 6

Welcome my readers!

Continue from last part

Author pov!

As she said Rajveer stood from his place and looked at his wife like she had grown horns .

" what do you mean by that?" He said

" I mean to say, I found a girl for Rudraksh and she is perfect for him"

Meera said with a grin.

" how can you be that sure" Rajveer said.

" cause I had meet her two times and she is very kind , sweet and beautiful girl from inside and outside both.
And you know how we meet? "

After that Meera told him , about that day and today's incident.

few moment later

" that much happened and you didn't think to tell me " Rajveer said with an emotionless face thinking , why his wife didn't consider telling him , this much important thing.

" sorry I thought that you will get worried " she said with a guilty voice knowing how much his husband loves her and he doesn't like when anything happens to her.

Taking her in his arms , he said " never hide these things from me Jaan, if something happen to you . I will die..."

" please don't say this, I promise you that i will never hide things like that from you. " Meera put her palm on his mouth stopping him to say further.

"Hmm okk"

" now Jaan , can you tell me the name of your would be daughter in law"

Rajveer said to divert the topic, knowing that this will sad her more ,if they continue to talk more and he can't see his wife sad.

"Ohh really you want to know her name?" She said with a cheerful tone.

Rajveer smile knowing that now his bubbly ,talkative wife is back and he can do anything to see her this self.

"Hmm Jaan, tell me." He said with a smile resting his head on her shoulder.

" Tara sharma is her name"

He was shocked listening to the name.

" are u sure its her name?" He asks thinking that it's the same girl he knows.

" yeah veer , but what happen do you know her? " she ask with a curiosity after seeing her husband reaction of Tara's name.

" I think , I know someone with this name but not sure if she is the same girl" he said with a frown.

" if this is the case , then don't worry I had already tell someone to find her details "

Meera said with a grin.

Rajveer shakes his head on his wife , saying " you are unbelievable " .