chapter 25

Namaste milkies 🙏🏻!

इश्क ने तो दिल के दरवाजे खोल ही दिये थे
पर मोहब्बत के सारे रास्ते ख़फ़ा थे।
-Your moonlight🥀!

Author pov!

"ABCDEFGHI JKLMNOPQRST UV WX YZ i love you"

A person was singing loud in the kitchen not caring about her surrounding.

" Tara enough "

Rubina yelled at her lovely daughter whose singing that even they come to complain about this.

" mumma where is papa"

Ignoring her mother Tara asks about her Papa who is nowhere to be seen as her already went out of the house knowing that he can't stop her daughter from singing in her besura aawaz.

" seriously Tara here i am talking my you and instead of answering me you are asking a another question "

Rubina ask in disbelief

" hmm "

She hmm

" unbelievable Tara, kya karu ma iss ladki ka "

( what will i do with this girl)

She said looking done with her

" kuch nhi mumma kyuki aapne toh shaadi karani hai meri sirf"

( nothing mumma cause you just have to marry me off)

She said giving her a full grin, Rubina shake her head and said

" are you sure you had a sleep last night cause i can see the bages under your eyes clearly you are not sleep talking right or become crazy because of lack of sleep"

She ask taking her guard down

" ji mu...mma i had the b..est sleep of my l..ife"

She shutter remembering the last night event which made her ears deep red.

" ok and yeah after making the cupakes you go and take rest "

Rubina said going out of the house but stop when she reminds something.

" and yeah Meera ji had sent some makeup artist who will get you ready for evening "

Tara who was about to say bye to her stop on her place and look at her horribly

" no way i will not allow anyone to touch my face and body not even the makeup artist and if they try to do that then i will broke each one of their hand and give in another one"

She shout flinching Rubina and Ishaan who was coming downstairs to go to temple with his mother.

" what the hack di give warning before shouting agar mere chote sa dil dar jata toh"