chapter 17

Welcome my milkies aka my reader's!

( how is the nickname, please comment if you like it cause I was trying to find a nickname for my reader's for a long time)
.
.
.
.

Tara pov!

Finally after a long journey, we reached our home.

I missed you my home sweet home, but I am missing udaipur and my new friends too.

I really want to see the view in the journey but because of my old habit of sleeping I again miss it.

" Let's go inside, aunty must be waiting for us "

Siya said carrying her suitcase inside.

" Yeah let's go "

I replied carrying my suitcase and we went inside just to see a silent living room but there is a tasty aroma of delicious food.

" We are back "

Ishaan yelled from behind us making me jump at my place.

I looked around just to see siya throw her suitcase on the side of the sofa and run to the dining table.

" Finally you all are here, I missed you so much my babies"

Mumma said coming out of kitchen with a bowl full of halwa which is ishaan favorite.

" My favorite "

Say na this boy surely become a monkey looking at his favorite food.

" Yeah we are here, and I missed you so much"

I said taking the bowl from her hand and putting it on the table, hugging her tightly.

I got lost in her warmth, you know mumma hug are best in this world. And I can feel the other two more body hugging her making me a sandwich between them.

" We missed you"

They both said at the same time.

" Stay aside, I am feeling suffocated "

I said pushing both of them, ishaan making a face told me

" Jelly bean "

He said taking a chair for himself and sitting there, and about to touch the food but mumma smack his hand and said

" No eating till you all fresh up first "

"But aunty I am feeling very hungry and that too we didn't eat anything on our way too because someone is too busy in completing her sleep"

Siya whines looking at me, or says glaring at me.

" I know bacche but you all just come from a long journey, first go fresh up and clean yourself properly then come to eat okk"

She said caressing my and siya hair.

" Okk "

Saying that we all went toward our room, ishaan who was about to enter inside his room say

" Di all the arrangements have been done, just come after 11 okk"

He said making me and siya nod our heads.