chapter 12

.
.
.
.
.
Welcome my reader!
.
.
.
.
.
Tara pov!

After telling siya I went to the stage to dance with some other girls I know but not everyone.

I was dancing happily and looking toward the place where nitya and siya were applying mehndi.

Siya one hand is almost complete and about nitya still its left of course she is bride her mehndi should be beautiful and different from others.

The whole time when I was dancing, I felt like someone was looking at me .

I even turned and checked around a couple of times to see but found no one at last getting tired from dancing I went toward the others so that I could apply mehndi on my hands too.

Mehndi is one of the things I like to do , I really don't know why siya gets irrated even listening to its name.

Happily I walked toward the place and saw Siya's sulking face she is literally trying to not look at that mehndi on her hands and her antics made me chuckle and I said

" siyu it's just mehndi why are you making a face like someone put gobar ( cow dung) on your hand."

" but it's not less than that too"

She made an angry face making me laugh hard seeing her red tomato face.

" you really think this is easy haa "

She said huffing

" di I don't think you should react like this every girl like to apply mehndi on their hands and palm "

Ishaan who was on the groom side came toward us and said while sitting beside an annoyed siya.

" Bhai tujhe mujhse pitna nhi h toh aapna mu band rakh"

( bro if you don't want to get beaten by me, so shut up your mouth ")

Siya glare at her

" Oye uth yaha sa mujhe apni mehandi lagwani h "

( oye get up from here i have to apply my mehandi)

I told ishaan who just glare at me but at last get up with a pout.

.
Author pov!

After an hour almost everyone's mehndi is completed .

There are few who are still not completed including tara as she came late.

Siya had done it and sat beside her to get her mehndi dry with ishaan .

" My back is hurting as hell yaar "

Siya who was sitting here for more than 2 hours said

"Siyu why don't you go to your room and rest"

Tara said looking at her mehndi which is going to complete as few just left.

" it's okay Taru I will go when you are completed "

" iss yaar don't worry I am here na so you go and rest I don't think you can sit here more "