chapter 18

Welcome my milkies!
.
.
.
.

रात का अँधेरा हर प्रेंम समाये
दिन की पेहली रोशनी इस प्रेम को हर दिशा मे फैलाए!

Rudraksh pov!

After eating, I and yuvraj went to the office to complete the pending work of the whole week.

It took us a whole day to complete it and after that, both of us came here for our fav hobby bike racing.

It is one of the things which I used to do frequently in London but after coming here and being crowned as the king, I never got much time for this.

Even now we plan to do this but only once a month.

" Had you tell others about ? arrival "

" Hmm but just the elder member of the family cause it's ? Demand that? He want to surprise them ( his siblings). "

"Okk then"

Yuvraj said starting his bike.

" So Mr Rudraksh Singh Rathor are you ready to show some moves "

" Hmm"

Saying that he too started his bike.

After that we both start the race, my bike as usual is at the speed of 220km/hrs.

The Yuvraj bike is just behind me, with a smirk I increased the speed and went ahead.

I was smoothly riding my bike but saw a dim light from far. Looks like someone else is also here for bike racing.

I was still at my normal speed, but after a few seconds the bike came near mine and because of that I applied the break but the other person applied the break too but in a hurry and shouted.

" What the fuck, agar ma mar jati toh"

Wait I think, I know this voice and now I am confirmed when I saw her taking out her helmet.

It really shocked me, but a smirk came on my face after sometime.

" You are really giving me Surprises these days puppy "

I said in a husky voice but she can't heard as she is a little far from me.

I noticed her left ear was Pearced and having a star moon earing and both her hands are full with different types of rings giving a total different vibe than usual.