chapter 16

Welcome my reader's!
And thanks for 6k view
I hope you will enjoy this chapter
.
.
.
Dil na yeh kaha hai
Dil sa
Mohabbat ho gayi hai
Tum sa

Author pov!

Today is the day of wedding. Every single thing is done. The whole day passed in preparation. Even guest started to came.
But their is one person who is lost in her own thought.

" Today is the last day, I am here after that i dont know when I got the change to come here"

Thinking that she was looking out of her balcony but a knock disturbed her thought.

"Who could be here now"

Saying that she went to open the door. But found no one.

" Is someone here"

She asked looking around the corridor but found no one and about to close the door but her eyes went on the step of the door and saw a pouch there.

" What could it be"

Saying that she  pick the pouch and open it.

" How could it be here"

She was shocked, when she found the same waistband their.

" How could it be here and who the hell could put it here cause except siya nobody knows about this band"

Thinking about something , she shouts

" It must be her cause even though she went from here in a hurry saying she has some urgent work"

If anybody else was in the room with her then they would surely get deaf by her shout.

Taking that pouch she went to get ready.

Time skip to the wedding hall

The hall is decorated beautifully,giving a look of absolute destination wedding.