chapter 37

He is like a wind who always blows my thoughts to him .

- moonlight,,🥀
.
.
.

Hey my readers I want to promote this book on Instagram cause I saw many readers published their book on Instagram but I don't know much about editing .

So if any of you are interested in helping me please message me ok.

Sharma house

7:30 am

The sun has already risen in the east, birds already leave their nest to start the day. The whole city was bustling with car horns and the busy road.

But in this house there was pure silence, except breathing sound nothing can be heard.

The two people who just came a few moments ago are in the living room and gawking at the two small creatures who were drinking their milkshake prepared by Siya and Tara totally fresh up and their clothes are changed too which was brought by Rudra and Yuvraj.

Their looks

Their looks

After they got an order to bring a set of warm and comfortable clothes for boys around 6 years old in the early morning but nevertheless they bring it.

Ignoring the existence of other causes who would like to talk with a person for whom you have to stretch your neck every time but there are some exceptions like the two di become their favourite cause she gave them milkshake and talked politely with them after Ishaan and they crouched down in front of them.

So these three species of Shrama house came in their good books.

So let me tell you what actually happened after they decided to take Advik and Avik home.

After walking for 30 minutes, both the males reached Shrama house around 4 am in the morning and decided to ring the bell cause why not, when nobody was in the home except Tara and Siya.