chapter 8

Welcome my reader!

Let's start it.

Rudraksh pov!
.
.
.
.

Now here I am peacefully doing the work in my laptop between the shouting and laughter of my siblings with yuvraj who is sitting on the back seat of the plane .

Yeah you heard right, right now I am in the private jet going to udaipur to attend my cousin's wedding. My cousin's brother is from maternal grandfather's side.

He is the king of udaipur and also looks after the branch of Rathor in udaipur.

Rathors have many branches all over the world and udaipur is one of them.

I had already told maa sa that, I will not go because of the work and responsibility but she is determined in her decision that i have to go and if I want I can take someone with me. This is the first time she is behaving like this.

But I shrug the thought into thinking that it may be because she loves Neil like her own son so that's why.

When my sisters and viraj listen to this they insist on coming and so here we are now.

"Bhai i am feeling sleepy "

Said Gaurvi yawing a little.

" Go sleep for some time bacche, we still have time to reach udaipur"

I said patting her head and after sometime I feel the whole plane silent.

I turn around and see that all of them are sleeping peacefully. And look at yuvraj who was giving me a boring look.

Why not he always nag me because I stick to my laptop more than anything which annoy him to death.

" bro will you please leave your girlfriend " he sit beside my seat and said referring to the laptop.

" no " without any further argue I shut him up and started to check some files. Just to hear a deep sigh

" okk fine then stick with your laptop, why not marry her and make some little version of them too"

He said annoyed and went back to sleep like everyone.

Giving me some peace ,after sometime I closed the laptop and started to look outside thinking.

" why I feel like that something will happen?"

Mahajan resort udaipur

Tara pov!
.
.
.

Here I am standing infront of the mahajan resort, a famous resort of udaipur.

In the whole ride to udaipur to got to know many things and one of them is the groom is the king of udaipur, which shocked me, why not this will the first time i will see a royal wedding.

But despite being excited, mostly I sleep in the way from Jaipur to udaipur.

This is one of my habit, i can tolerate a ride of 1 or 2 hour but if it is more than that, then my eyelids will never support me.

( A/N: don't you guys have this habit)

" mam are you going to stand here till night"

Siya said taking me out of my thoughts.

" di are you coming or not "