chapter 33

Tell me your favorite character from the story with reason.

हमने रस्ता बदला हैं
मंज़िल नही!
- Moonlight🥀

.
..

.

..

Author pov!

Rudraksh who was driving toward the given address like a crazy was enough to make other two feel nausea.

Reaching at his destination he came out of the car with other two.

" direct entry or some dhoom dharaka entry bro"

Sebastian ask trying to stand still on one place because he still feel the world his round and round.

" nonsense "

Giving a one word reply Yuvraj walk behind Rudra who just causally walk toward the panthouse of Bhosle secured from all side with numerous guards.

Like they can stop the devil🥲.

Alerting the security guards who point their gun toward him. Sebastian who anticipated all this take a guard in his lock

" who are you? "

The guard ask after mustering up his non existing courage although he was near to pee in his pant because why not these three person aura is enough to gave them some chill shiver around their whole body.

But before anyone could say anything, more 20 cars stop at the entrance and atleast 150 guards came out and lined behind them.

" Mr khanna "

Yuvraj ordered the man, who came forward with a silver kit and gave it to him.

Yuvraj after taking it open the silver kit revealing a Gun covered in violet cloth with a Ace carved in calligraphy on the gun.

Taking the gun he tossed it toward Rudra catch he without even looking at it.

" you forget your Ace"

He remind him and look at Sebastian who is still head locking the poor guard asking weird question. The other guards are now at their mercy with their weapon on the ground, after looking at the whole armed force one thing is clear that toady is their doomsday.

" Btw where is that Ghosla "

He ask the guards

" Ghosla ? " the guard said confused cause no one named as Ghosla was in their team.

" hmm your Ghosla boss"

He again remid the clueless guard.

" oh Mr Bhosle "

He said correcting him, making Sebastian to frown at this.

" do you think i am wrong "

He ask the guard making him nod his head and then he shook his head looking at the unpleasant reaction.

" Of course I am right, it's just a slip of tongue you know i am a foreigner so disgusting and stinky name is hard pronounced "

He ridiculed leaving the guard who just shook his head.

" do you think i am joking here "

Hearing his question he guard again shook his head.

Feeling the silence Seb look around juat to found some guards their only.

" where are they ? "