chapter 27

Welcome everybody!

Let's get into the story.

Author pov!

Because of the engagement ceremony, every single person from both the families are hella tired and after coming back from Rathore palace they decided to get some rest and except the children of the family who decided to sleep like they are the offspring of kumbhakaran who get lost in khumb mela . And about siya's father he has his own room in Sharma's house.

Sharma house

10:30 am

"Siya leave it, it's mine"

"No it's mine"

" I say leave it "

" Same here, leave it otherwise nobody will get this ice cream "

And you are right, here this two girls are fighting over a bucket of ice cream. After waking up at 9 and doing their breakfast. Tara decided to have the ice cream which she brought it last night on her way to home.

But before even she can have a bite of it, Siya snatch the bucket saying that she too want to have it. But Tara is determined not to give her a single lick of the ice cream as she already have it last night.

"Leave it Siya, i am saying this last time"

Tara warned her with a glare.

" No way you shit"

And here Tara's last cell of patience broke after listening Siya's cursing her.

" What the fuck, how dare you curse me you dogs poop"

Tara shout at her face snatching the ice cream and put it on the table.

" You shit what did you say"

Siya said getting offended listening poop word for herself.

" What, huh had your ear got jammed dog poop"

Tara said wiggling her brows in funny ways to tease her.

" But aren't both are same "

Ishaan who was looking at the WWE between both his sister with some imaginary popcorn, said listening both of their cheap way of cursing each other.

But after listening him, both the girls glare at him for disturbing their fight in between.

" I don't think you want to live long Ishaan"

Tara said gripping her knuckles with her other hand.

" Yeah baby boy, better keep your little mouth shut up otherwise you will not able to sung any song in the future with your beautiful voice"

Siya said rubbing his shoulders in calming way, making shiver run down his spine.

" Tara, Siya, Ishaan if three of you didn't stop making noise then I will throw you all out of the house this instant "

Rubina said coming out of her room, of course thier voice was so loud that even neighbors can heard every single of their words clearly.

" But what did I do"

Ishaan muttered under his breath in dumbfounded.

" But aunty it was her fault, she was not letting me have some ice cream "

Siya whinned looking at her with puppy eyes.

" But mummy she already had her ice cream last night and now I will not give her any"