chapter 14

Welcome my readers!

It almost going to be 5k views thanks for this.

Before starting the story, I have a question am I really a bad author.
.
.
.

Rudraksh pov!

After conforming about the destination here we are at bapu bazar. I had heard about this place and it's a good place too.

My puppy choice is best, just like me.

" Bhai you want to buy something too"

I came out of my thought listing anuja question.

" No, you guys buy whatever you want and yeah stay in place from where guards can keep an eye on you all"

I told her knowing that she will surely roam around the place.

( The guards are in normal dress and got mix with crowd for two reasons.

First for the safety of all and can't get suspicious, second is because of the rathor siblings special pleasing about the guards which seem more like a person in cage because of guards around them. )

I look towards others and see almost everyone of them are in different shops looking around for things except my puppy.

She is looking here and they're more like lost in this big place, I was about to go toward her but saw her friend come there.

" Taru what happen you are looking lost"

Her friend asked her in which she just gave a pout and said

" I don't know what to buy there are so many things here "

She said making me chuckle inwardly. Yeah I am not so much from her, so I can listen to their talk.

" okk I understand your situation very well, hmm tell me what you want to buy and for whom"

" hmm for mumma and papa, there is something I saw which I can buy for them"

She said getting excited

" okk problem solved so let's buy something for uncle and aunty, and is there something you like to buy for Ishaan "

" no I don't think cause Ishaan is already buying what he want "

" let's go then"

Her friend said taking her toward the nearest stall to buy something.

Author pov!

One hour later

Almost everyone had to buy something except the ladies who are still busy in their shopping.

" I really regret coming here and that too with these girls"

Viraj said looking at the shopping bags in his hand which are full of his sisters things.