chapter 28

Ishq junoon jab hadh se badh jaaye
Haste haste aashiq suli chadh jaaye
Ishq ka jaadu sara chadha kara bole
Khoob laga lo pehre raste rab khole
--Your moonlight 🥀

can i get some comment and like 💀

Author pov!

After coming out of the living room Rudra went toward the inner forest where he found both Sebastain and Yuvraj who were talking with their respective horse Luna and Blaze.

Looking at Rudraksh, Seb said

" Hey Rudy bro what about a horse ride " listening him Rudraksh raised his brows making Sebastain to scoff at his act.

" no need of looking at me like that, i knew about the bike race of both of you in my absence and even knew the losser, so now for compensation have a match with me"

" but Seb we have a basketball match in few hours don't forget that bro"

Yuvraj who was standing beside his horse remind him

" i know that and would promise even after a horse ride i can play the match without showing any tiredness"

" but why are u saying this?" he said confused then suddenly something hit his mind

" oh how can i forget that you are 27 now my Rudy bro people get tired at this age"

being the younger than him he said wiggling his brows just to heard a growl

" i am ready" Rudra said walking toward Black who was looking at his master from the beginning, reaching near him he take out his shirt and throw at the side hopping on his horse he hold the rein in the left hand along with the mane and put his foot in the left stirrup and right foot on the saddle cantle.

Sebastain who looked at him going toward Black give a look " this is how you should convince a beast" to Yuvraj and run toward his Luna who somehow regret having a childish master.