chapter 20

Hi milkies

Welcome,and  i am making target for this chapter.
.
.
.
Target: 50 likes

आज दिल नें मोहब्बत की बात की हैं,
क्या पता कल लब्ज़ भी कर बैठे

--Your author Moonlight🥀
.
.

Author pov!

It's early in the morning, the sunlight fall on Tara's face disturbing her sleep. Yawning a little she tries to stretch her hands.

( keyword : tries )

But can't because of being caged by two teddy bears from both sides.

She looks to find both Siya and Ishaan are hugging her tightly getting confused why actually they are in her room, she try to remember what actually happened last night.

The last night memory's run like a film in her mind. Getting all of that, she gives a sad smile to them.

" Sorry because of me, you all have to suffer "

Saying that she wished them a good morning and come out of their tight grip and went to the bathroom to get fresh up.

After sometimes siya wakes up and strech her body which actuallydisturb ishaan as her hand hit on his forehead but giving no attention to his whin , she look around to find Tara, but not finding her. She was about to move out of the room but heard the running shower sound, knowing that who is actually inside the bathroom.

" Good morning jaan, love you and get fresh up uncle and aunty wants to talk about something with you"

She shout and went out of the room but not before shutting the door with a loud bang disturbing Ishaan's sleep.

He too woke up and went to his room to freshen up while cursing siya.

An hour later

After getting ready all three of them came to the hall, Rubina who was getting ready for aarti came towards them.

( their look) Left: Siya

( their look)
Left: Siya. Right: Tara

" How your sleep bacche"