chapter 38

.
.
.

Author pov!

2 days later

It's been two days since Sebastian left for London and after him Ishaan left the same night informing his parents.

And it's been two days since the twins were living with the Sharma family. At first both Ajay and Rubina were furious to get to know about the twins condition but within the day they accepted them .

And same with the Rathore family too, Rajveer himself takes the responsibility of taking care of the twins and both the family are happy with Sebastian's decision but still they want to talk with him after he comes back.

One couple already left for their destination not knowing that they are apart but not their heart and soon they will meet each soon.

About other two couples then it's same as before. Siya and Yuvraj still didn't want to talk with each other and about our main couple Taraksh then they are dieing to hold each other in their embrace but one helplessness making a big void on the way.

And because of this the furious puppy of the great lion wants to take things on her own hand.

And this is what going on.

8: 30 pm

" Bhai do you think Aksh will come"

Tara said biting her nails in nervousness and praying her bappa to send him as soon as possible.

" Yeah he will come faster than a bullet train don't worry and leave the rest for your Yuvraj bhai"

Viraj who was currently with her in the reservation room of the restaurant told her.

Yeah tonight he was he bodyguard who will stay with her till Rudra didn't came here.

" Btw what did you guys plan to do"

She said raising her brows knowing that his stupid brothers surely did made a wreak plan and by looking at the evil grin on his face she was damn sure of it now.

" You will get to know when he will came here and for now don't worry Yuvraj messaged me that he and Rudra bhai already leave the headquarter"

He said patting her hairs .

" Bhai don't do that it takes me hours to make this hairstyle and also Siya have a meeting to attend so it become more hard for me"

her hairstyle

She said swating his hand off her hairs.

" For the last one week I was thinking to think that Rudra bhai have a worser mood swings than a pregnant lady cause the whole office was even terrified to face him"