chapter 5

Hey my reader,

Welcome!

It's been a week after that incident, everything is going smoothly. And today is the day Tara had to deliver her painting, to the costumer who is leaving the country for further studies. Let's see what is happening in the sharam house.

Tara pov!

Bappa helped me today, I had to give the painting to Zoya ( random name) .

I had completed the painting yesterday only. But today I will surely go late cause last night mumma suddenly caught a high fever.

Papa is also not home not even Ishaan they both are out of the town, papa for work and Ishaan have a concert in a famous college of Delhi where he is invited as it's the annual event of the college.

Me and siya had done all the house chores and breakfast and fed my breakfast and ger medicines already 8: 15 and I have to give the painting before 9 cause she will leave for the airport at that time to perform some work.

"Tara come fast" siya shout at me from her car, i can assure you that this girl dont need any speaker cause her mouth is nothing less than a loud speaker . ( yeah we are going with car cause the painting is big and need big space to put, so yeah .)

" like you don't shout" my inner devil mocks me.

" no I don't shout even if I shout , but not like her" I replied to her.

" such a white lie" again she mock me.

I come to my senses after a another shout from siya.

Her car

( I don't know about car models )

I come outside to see her in casual dress , yeah she prefer casual when she is driving.