chapter 32

.
.
.
For you guys request i try to make this chapter long.

words: 1752
.

मोहब्बत तुमने भी किया
मोहब्बत हमने भी किया
तो दुनिया वाले कोन होते हैं
हमे झूठा कहने वाल

- Moonlight 🥀
.

Somewhere

Author pov!

" ahh "

A person groan feeling a sudden pain all over the body.

Fluttering open the eyes, the person look around the room trying to figure out the palce.

After a brief scanning and trying to recall what actually happened

" what the heck, where am i and where is Tara? "

The person yelled, who was none other than Siya herself. She stand up from the chair and take few steps but her steps halt making me look at her leg which was chained with a wall.

Groaning in anger and shock she tried to open the chain but it was of no use as the chain allowed her to roam certain space in the room.

Seeing that she walk further but her steps came to halt hearing some footsteps.

A white curtain was there which devided the room into two parts. She try to look till she found a man coming out from the other side of curtain with a smirk and it didn't go unnoticed by her, that someone was lieing on the bed.

It didn't take her seconds to recognized the person through the thin curtain.

" Taru"

She yelled trying to reach near her soulmate but the chain on her leg prevented her from moving further.

" What the heck leave me then i will show you who is Siya Mehra"

" this time you dare you mess with Siya Mehra's life, i will tear you apart"

She said moving toward the man, she was still weak like someone took her all energy but still tried for Tara and herself.

But can't able to touch him because a shitty dog decided to move backward.

" abe mard hai toh mera chain khol tab batati hu tujhe"

She yelled trying to pull her leg.

" you really want that right so i will grant your wish "

Her words were enough to triggered him. Ofcourse he can't be called as a man and after taking advantage of this two girls who were is miserable conditions, defiantly can't be called as a man.

Saying that he unlocked the chain, Siya got the chance to try to run toward Tara but before she could reach near her, she was pulled harshly by her hair making her yelp in pain.

" ahh leave me why are you doing this you fucking shit"

She shouted spitting on his face which make him angry and he grab her hair more harshly and laugh like a mainac.

" you really want to know right then let me tell you "

Saying this he clean his face with his shirt sleeves and start dragging her toward the bed holding her hair, where a pale Tara was lying down.