chapter 7

Welcome my readers!

.

.

Author pov!

The day  went past and it's night now , everyone had already come home .

Doing there dinner , let's see what is happening here.

" Ishaan how was the program " asked Tara stuffing food in her mouth.

" first eat your food di and then talk, and yeah it was awesome " .

Ishaan said with grin in which she just nod her head.

"Ishaan do you have any recent schedule for any program now"

Ajay said.

" no papa right now its not, if their is one I will inform you"

As all are discussing , they notice that siya is silent then usual , yeah they got to know about Mrs Kapoor after they reach home in the evening.

"Siya beta do you want something " asked Rubina .

" no aunty I don't want anything " siya said .

" so do you want to ask anything " this time ajay said in which she nodded her head .

" yeah actually, I want to take permission for something "

Siya said with a nervous smile , yeah now her mood is not bad anymore and the reason behind is one and only Tara who spent the whole day with the doing fun .

" beta you know na , you don't need permission to ask anything"

Rubina said with a smile in which everyone nod their head agreeing with her.

" but I want" siya said with a pout.

"Okk then ask " Rubina said.

" uncle and aunty you know about the dress , I got order to prepare a month ago " she said in which all nod all their head telling her to continue.

" so yesterday I gave all her dress for the function except the wedding lehnga cause it need some details, but in the evening I got her call , she said they have a destination wedding which is happening in udaipur and she said to give her the dress their only"

Siya complete her word and look toward everyone who have a normal expression on their face.

"So what's the problem, go and give it" Ishaan said with shrug.

" yeah listen me completely " she said to Ishaan .

" so in the call she request me to come on her wedding but you guys know right , I don't want to alone without Taru "

She whined.

"So you mean to say that , you want di to go with you" Ishaan asked.