chapter 24

Namaste milkies!🙏

हमारे इश्क के पनने भर गए है
आपके खयाल से
और अब इस दिल को
इंतज़ार है आपके भरने का ।
_Moonlight 🥀

A night before the engagement

Author pov!

A worried Tara was roaming here and their in her room feeling nervous about the next day. The light from the moon falls inside the room through the glass door of the balcony spreading it's light making the room visible without the help of any blub and candle as tomorrow is full moon night.

" what should I do Bappa help me"

She talk to herself and again start her roaming session with talking to herself like a crazy person not realizating that someone is continuously calling and messaging on her phone.

Tara pov!

" What should I do"

"Should I run away or hide inside a box so no one can find me"

She said looking at the box on the corner of the room.

" Ahh I am just getting engaged tomorrow not going to get married "

I was continuously murmuring to myself, if anyone see me like this they may surely think me as a crazy.

Suddenly I heard some sounds coming from the balcony and feeling afraid and alerted I went to check but getting more afraid thinking what if it's a theif their trying to enter inside the house through the balcony.

And for defence I thought to take something to protect myself and knock the thief out but after looking through the door of balcony I didn't find anyone but at last my eye fell on the nightstand and pick up the thing that was kept their.

Then again I went toward the balcony and slowly open it without making any sound and tries to hit the person with it but that person held my hand and snatch the thing from my hand. Getting angry I look at the person standing in front of me but get shocked as I wasn't expecting him right now.

Author pov!

The person was none other than the great Rudraksh Singh Rathore himself and let's see how he come here.

An hour ago in Rathore mansion

After when he came from the office, he went to his chamber to freshup and 20 minutes, he come out half naked with a towel around his torso from the bathroom drying his black silky hair with towel. His eyes fall on the bed and pick up his phone and send message to Tara like always good night but the message went unseen unusual like other days. Which make him frown at this but as it wasn't that late so he shrugged it thinking that she must be doing something else now and went to close to wear some clothes on his half naked heavenly body.

Rudraksh pov!

After coming from the closet i went to checked my phone but their was not any reply and the message still unseen by puppy.