chapter 11

. Welcome

My readers!

Finally after a whole two week of time, I am here and thanks for 2k views.

Now let's start the story.

.
.
Rudraksh pov!

After getting the phone call I went to the side to attend the call and told yuvraj to take others toward the venue.

This call is one of the important calls for which I came to udaipur apart from attending the wedding.

This project is handled by Neil himself as he is the managing director of Rathores but being the ceo and owner of Rathor it needs my presence and constant for this project.

After hanging up the call I started to walk toward the venue but halted on step seeing Yuvraj is again arguing with my puppy's friend .

Yeah I got to know about them in the morning itself, the head security informed about their purpose of attending this wedding and at that time Yuvraj was their too. That's why he was trying to tease me in front of my siblings.

Saw that like last time she took her friend from there before my not so stupid friend caused chaos here.

After that i too followed them and went to the venue.

Author pov!

As everyone reached the venue.

Men went to the groom side where our soon to be groom and king of udaipur is going to apply mehndi in his hands for the first time in his life.

For this his friends and cousins were teasing him.

"Finally the king of udaipur is going to be married soon"

Viraj teases him with a cheeky smile.

" Don't worry bro your time will come soon"

Neil reply

" Nhi nhi bhai ye shaadi ke ladoo aap hee kaho mujhe nhi khana"

Viraj said making everyone chuckle.

They all are talking and laughing but one person is silently sitting watching someone from the time he came here.

Yeah it's none other than Rudraksh Singh Rathor.

His peace can't be seen by someone aka yuvraj singhania so he went toward him and put his arms on his shoulder and said making Rudraksh come out of hi la la la land.

" Finally I am going to see your wedding too"

" What nonsense you are spouting "

Rudraksh replied coldly jerking his arms from his shoulders.

"Ouch bro you hurt me"

Dramatically said rubbing his arm.

" Shut up otherwise go from here "

Rudraksh said making him look at him with a betrayal eyes.

" Yaar phele toh Tu bhabhi se mil liya or mujhe bataya bhi nhi agar aaj Mai tere room ma nhi aata toh mujhe Pata bhi nhi chalta iss baare ma"

( bro first you meet my sister in law and didn't even tell me about this and if I had not come to your room then I will never get to know about this"