chapter 26

जब सारा संसार खिल रहा था
मोहब्बत के रंग मे
तो हमारा दिल पीछे कैसे रह जाता।

- moonlight 🥀
.
.

.
.
.

Tara pov!

If i say that my world didn't stop the moment i saw him in front of me after an hour.

Then it will be wrong cause his little presence is enough to throw back all the fear and anxiety in the deep sea which i feel from the moment i enter here and can't see him.

If i would know that falling in love is like this then i would fall for him 12 years back, the first time i see his cold and poker handsome face and his whole body is covered in black from top to bottom.

Black colour really resemble this man and no one can denied this fact. His black colour where no colour can dissolved in it except mine.

I feel lucky that i got him as my life partner such a cold but sweet man of mine.

Ek baar hamare
mohabbat ke khat padh toh
ligye aapko khud pata chal jayega
yeh kinke khayalo se bhare hue hai.

I was just lost in him not knowing for how long i was looking at him.

my heart was beating like it will come out, stop it what if others listen it or especially him it's too embarrassing.

Please stop it, I pray to all the God to stop this fast heartbeat of mine.... No no don't think I am praying to die but yeah if it didn't slow down then I will surely die with embarrassment.

Is this what people feel when they are in love with their partner?

The whole time I was looking at him but it didn't go unnoticed by me that how angry he is looking right now like he will kill someone.

But who is it?

I follow his gaze and found out that their is two person standing their with him, first one is a boy who is looking at him Weiredly and the second one is a girl who is looking at him like she will eat him with her eyes.

My fist get clenched noticing her gaze on my man, how dare she.

I was about to move forward to snatch the eyes out of her socket but unfortunately i get stop by someone voice

" hold your horses girl, i know you wanted to kill her and you can do it too but not now"

Siya said holding my hands which cause my bangles to make a jingling sound gaining his attention toward me and i notice his gaze soften, yeah just his gaze cause he still have a poker expression on his handsome face.

Removing my hand from siya's grip i walk toward him ignoring the look which i am getting from both my families. I stop infront of him and said

" where were you? "

I whisper so other can't hear me except him.

But instead of answering me, he held my hands and took me to the stage but not before I shot some dagger at the girl who was looking at my man, and found out that she is glaring at me too, this bitch.

" you will get all of your answers but not now cause it's time for our engagement my little vixen"

He said reminding me about the most special day of my life but instead of saying anything, i give him a glare cause why not that girl was eye-rapping him and he didn't even notice it, how can he be so dense, I turn my face to side just to see my whole family their looking happily at us.