chapter 21

Welcome milkies.
.
.
Someone.....
Somewhere......
Is made for you....

Author pov!

.
.
.
.
.

Mujhe saajan ke ghar jaana hai

Haan mujhe saajan ke ghar jaana hai
Mujhe saajan ke ghar jaana hai

Siya who was making Tara's hair sing out loud.

"Siya" Tara who was listening her annoying sound from last 10 minutes warn her.

" You don't like it, ok i will sing a another song"

Mehndi laga ke rakhna

Doli saja ke rakhna

Mehndi laga ke rakhna

Doli saja ke rakhna

Lene tujhe o gori

Aayenge tere sajna

" Siya Mehra I am giving you last warning, just shut up" she shout frustrated

" What aren't you are excited to meet my jiju" She said with a excited tone.

" If you don't shut up now, otherwise I will tell mumma about the wild and wet dreams about Aaron warner and Atlas Corrigan and the real reason behind your waking up late thus morning"

She said which make her shut her mouth.

" You can't blackmail me like that ok"

She whinned which makes Tara gave a proud smile at herself, she know how to shut her mouth correctly.

" Btw why the heck you aren't comb your hair till now"

She ask her looking at her hair which was still open and scattered.

" Wo actually mere baal ek dusre sa bahut premium karte hai isliye baat baat par ek dusre ko chumma Dene ke liye chipkte rahte hai soch rahi thi inki shaadi kara du par nhi kara sakti"

She reply savagely and at last a pout form in her lips.

" but why" Tara asked carried away by her stupidity.

" cause baal vivah toh illegal hai na"

She said innocently like a moment ago she didn't spout nonsense.

" idiot " Tara said loud and started to wear the accessories as today her soon to be groom is coming to see her. Their is some nervousness inside her which don't want to show anyone.

" Tara you are ready " her mother knock at the door before coming inside.

" ji mamma" She said turning back from the mirror to see her mother standing their adoring her.