chapter 23

Namaste milkies 🙏!

हमने तो अपनी मोहब्बत का
जिक्र कर दिया आपसे
बिना जाने की आप
उसे सदियों से आपने दिल मे समाये हुए थे!
Moonlight 🥀

After 4 days

Author pov!

After fixing the engagement that day, now all the members are busy in engagement preparation as after two days the engagement will happen almost everyone comes to know about in the city first they are shocked and many of girls were heartbroken who dream to be the women to the king but who told them our king is already reserved by his only women, his queen 12 year ago. And about the media they roam around both the house on the first two days which disturbed both the family very much but now with the order of their king they stop knowing that he is capable of bankrupt their company too.

And today both the family ladies decided to go for the shopping of the engagement.

But their is one person who don't even care for shopping and totally busy in doing her fav thing.

" Tara beta go and fresh up bacche you are doing your painting from early morning and yeah do fast we have to for for shopping too"

Yeah it's Tara, she wake up early in the morning and when trying to sleep again that shitty sleep os nowhere near to her eyes.

From then she was painting something not knowing what exactly she is painting, whatever comes in her mind her hand draws it still in her night dress.

Her night dress

Her night dress

Her mom was calling her from last one hour but she is nowhere to listen to them. Because of the morning wind her baby hair was falling her eyes disturbing her.

Her mind was a whole chaos first because of the engagement and now this media but she is grateful of rudraksh to normally threaten the media saying that if their queen and his puppy get a little tense because of them then the consequence will be worse than hell for them.

Finally after a full blown smile she put the paint brush aside and look at the painting. Right now she is looking nothing less than a canvas now as her whole body is covered with paints on her hand, face, arms, legs and even at her waist too.

" finally it's done"

Satisfying with her art she went in closet and pick out her outfit and towel and went to fresh up.

Cleaning herself properly and singing poud being a bathroom singer she after a half an hour come out wrapping a towel around her small frame and looked in mirror giving some weired pose in front of mirror, she wore her dress and apply lotion and lip balm and tie her long black her in a ponytail and lastly to complete the look she apply her favourite eyeliner.