Chapter-2 (Marriage)

Author Pov:

A man and women in their 40's are sitting on a couch waiting for their sons to arrive.

??1: Yes dad and mom! You called us?

Dad: Yes we have something to tell you.

??7: Years Dad!

(Their dad and mom took a deep breath to tell them which they wanted to tell from a long time knowing how their sons will react.)

Dad: We have booked your Marriage.

Sons: What??

Dad: Yes and you all are going to marry her.

??2: HOW CAN YOU DAD?

Dad: Don't shout on me Yoongi.

??6: But Yoongi Hyung isn't saying wrong.

Dad: Control your tongue Taehyung. And Jin you are the eldest amoung all of them so better Control them.

Their dad said while controlling his anger. Because he doesn't want to burst on his children.

Jin: Yes dad I will make them understand.

Mom- Sons I know that you all must be very angry. Right?

Their sons nodded making the mother sigh.

Mom: But Sons she is very beautiful and a mature girl. Please Sons agree to this marriage?

Their parents pleaded in front of them in a dramatic way to make sure that they agree to this marriage.

??4: Who is she?

Dad: Namjoon-ahh she is the daughter of my best friend Mr.kang.

Mom: So, do you all agree to the marriage?

Their mother asked in a fake sad tone. Before any brother could say something the oldest said something which the parents jumped in happiness and the brother sighed in angriness.

Jin: Okay mom. We agree to this marriage.

Mom: Thankyou sons! I promised you that you will not regret marrying her.

Dad: I have seen her from her childhood. She is an Independent girl. She runs her own company.

The sons fake smiled to their parents to make them relied that they are agreeing on this marriage. The couple went towards their work while smirking thinking that their plan is worked.
The eldest turn around to see all of them looking at each other with a creepy Smirk plastered on Thier faces.

Jin: What you all are planning?

Jimin: Hyung she must be a slut that she have agreed to this marriage.

All they boys nodded understanding his point of view.

Suga: I'm not gonna accept her..

Taehyung: Me too

Jungkook: Mee three

Hoseok: What do you think about her company?

Namjoon: of course it must not be great than ours.

Rest: Right.

They all agreed to each other considering their soon to be wife as a slut, bitch, and clingy type person to which the she is definitely opposite. They sat in Thier limo on way to their new university talking to each other.

Jimin: Hyung it is the biggest and richest university of Seoul. Right?

Jin: yeah. jiminaa this is the university.

Jungkook: Hyung it's very beautiful.

Yoongi: Wells let's see that is this university also full of sluts and gold diggers.

All of them nodded

Namjoon: I have listened that the university is the one building but is divided in four sectors.
Taehyung: Which sector is the best Hyung.
Namjoon: Sector D the most biggest sector of the university is the best sector amoung all.

All of them nodded listening to the talk about the university

Jin: Okay now let's go

Boys Outfit:

They all entered inside the university where all the students were present

They all entered inside the university where all the students were present. They went towards the principle office. Ignoring the seductive glares they are getting from the girls.

Knock knock!
:Come in.

They all entered inside. They principle saw them and bow his head in 90 degree of course they are the first rank Mafias

Yoongi: We are here for our schedule and keys.

Principle: Oh okay! Sir please come to Assembly hall. You can decide in which sector do you know.

Hoseok: All the students will be present Their?

Principle: Yes sir..

The principle make the announcement for the students and the 4 head school president to be present their with their complete sectors.

Time skip to Assembly hall:

Principle went towards the stage while the boys were following him. They noticed that the hall was empty.

Author Pov:

Principle : Sector A!

After listening this a the first sector came while the girl who was in between them called the leader or the school president was wearing the bitchy revealing clothes. All the students after her was looking at them while biting their lips even the boys.

Seeing this the boys rolled our eyes.

Principle: Sector B!

After listening the second sector came while a boy was guiding them being the president. The girls behind him was biting their lips and the boys were glaring at them for no reason.

Principle: Sector C!

The third sector came while again a girl was guiding them. The girls were wearing bitch and revealing clothes whiles the boys were checking them out.

Principle: Sector D!
.....
Principle: Sector D!
.......

No sound was heard but suddenly they heard many footsteps indicating that the next sector is coming.

They heard a voice:

???- Here sir!

Finished......

let's see what happens next.