Chapter- 32 (Guilt)

AUTHOR POV:

Everyone is enjoying the engagement which is very luxurious to have....

Kim Brothers who are sitting with dull and cold look...are thinking about their life...

They doesn't wanna get engaged nor married...They doesn't love the two girls but for their words they have to do...

Their eyes were showing rage and anger which were stuck to Yn seeing her dancing very closely with Zayn...

Mrs.kim who was seeing everything was having tears in her eyes...seeing that her son's are that dumb to understand their happiness...

She have seen that they got Jealous whenever Yn is with Zayn...

Wherever Yn is enjoying with Zayn while dancing...after many months she is feeling relax and happy..

Zayn: Enjoying my baby?

Yn: Very much Zany...

She said as he spinned her around..as she again started to dance with him...

Not knowing seven boys are burning in anger and Jealousy...they doesn't like when anyone touches her...they doesn't like when someone talks with her...but still they are bearing everything...

After enjoying so much with Zayn...Yn was tired so from the back door she went towards the pool area to relax her self...

She was standing at the edge of the pool area..

Yn in mind: Why do I feel unease?Is it because they are getting engaged...No Yn-ahh you can't be weak...

While remembering her past a tear left her eyes while she just stood their with her gaze towards the moon...

Yn in mind: It was clearly their mistake....They should have trust me...The love which I gave them was not enough that they did that with someone else in front me..

Without her knowing many tears left her eyes... right now she was standing at the edge of the pool...

Her breath got uneven whenever she remembers her past....her asthma attack was on its way....but before she could move she felt pair of lips on hers...

Someone was kissing her giving her his breath....right now without understanding anything she kissed the person back...

She opened her eyes to see them...

Kim Yoongi...

Without taking her enough breath she pushed him with her full strength...

Her breath was not even but still she knows how to fight...

Yn: W-hat d-o yo-u wan-t?

She said while shuttering due to her attack...

Yoongi: Listen just stay here...

He said as he tried to come closer to her but she again pushed him back...

Yn: N-o don-t tou-ch m-e...

Jimin: Yn-ahh you will get asthma attack please...

He said as worried expression were plastered on their faces...

She nodded her head as No sign making them sigh of her stubborn behaviour...

Before Taehyung could kiss her again for her breath someone pushed with him with his full strength...making Taehyung stumble...

They all turned their head towards the direction to see Zayn standing while panting with a inhaler in his hand...

Zayn came towards Yn and pull her closer to his chest while his hands were tightly pressed on her waist...

She buried herself in him.....while panting heavily...

Zayn:Relax Baby....You are my baby Right?

He said as she nodded her head...

He put inhaler in her mouth while she was tightly clutching on his shirt..

They totally forgot about seven boys standing their fisting their hands ready to beat the shit out of Zayn..

They felt Jealous when Ignoring them Yn went towards Zayn...but still they didn't thought about their feelings...

After giving her five to six pumps...he hugged her tightly...not wanting to leave her...

Yn: Thanks Zany...

Zayn:It's okay baby...

Their moment was no longer when Hosoek interrupted between them...

Hosoek: Don't touch her you bastard...

Hoseok said growling at Zayn for which he didn't showed any effect..

Yn pulled out from Zayn ....as she looks at Kim Brothers.....

Yn:What do you want?

She asked in her cold voice...

Jimin: We want you to stay away from him...

Yn: STOP THIS SHIT...

She shouted at them making them flinch of her sudden outburst...

Tears starts flowing from her eyes...

Yn:WHY DO YOUR CARE?

Namjoon:We want you to leave him...

YN:WHY? DID I SAID ANYTHING WHEN YOU ALL WERE HAVING SEX WITH THOSE SLUTS IN THE CAR....HUH? DID I SAID ANYTHING? NOTHING...RIGHT? THEN WHY?

She said as she grabbed Taehyungs collar who was the nearest to her...

Her tears weren't stopping making Zayn and Kim Brothers worried for her state..

Yn: DID I SAID ANYTHING WHEN YOU THROWED ME OUT OF THE MANSION...EVEN AT NIGHT?

She said as she fall on her knees...Kim brothers were shocked listening to her confessions...

YN:  DO YOU WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME? DO YOU KNOW HOW I MET ZAYN? DO YOU KNOW WHO CARED FOR ME..WHEN YOU ALL THROWED ME OUT OF THE HOUSE?

She said shouting at them...their was a guilt in their eyes...when they heard that something happened to her....

They were curious to know how she met Zayn....and what happened with her?

YN: YOU DOESN'T KNOW...YOU DOESN'T KNOW THAT I...

She stopped when Zayn suddenly hugged her and patted her back to make sure that she is alright!

Kim Brothers who were in guilt...was now replaced by anger again seeing Zayn hugging Yn...

Taehyung: Leave her you Bastard...

He said shouting at them...

Both of them broke the hugged ignoring Kim brothers...as Zayn whispered something in Yns ear making her chuckle lightly...

Zayn wiped her tears and kissed her forehead lovingly unknown to some burning glares...

They turn around as Yn glared at them and said something making them curious of her next actions...

Yn: Today Truth will get exposed...You will know everything which you should know when you throwed me out of the house...You should know that what you saw and did was a sin!

She said darkly making them anger at her tone...

Jungkook: We will never feel guilty of what we did with you..

He spoke with a smirk but was replaced by frowning expression by what Yn said next...

Yn:Be ready to beg me for your apologies kims...But I Kang Yn never in my life I'll forgive you all...

Finished...

Ready for Master Chapter??