Chapter- 39 (Agreed)

AUTHOR POV:

Hearing Mr. Kang's statement, Kim brothers felt their heart stopped beating.

They felt the same feelings as Yn when they announced that they were going to marry Sana and Sarah.

Again, cold expressions were visible on their faces, fists clenched as the veins in their necks bulged.

They just wanted Yn to say "no" so they could relax.

Yn:But why Dad?

Yn asked her father having slight tears in the corner of her eyes..

Dad: I want you to be strong my daughter..please give it a chance again? For me please my daughter!

Mr.Kang pleaded to Yn whose tears have been start flowing..

Seeing his daughter's state Mr.kang wiped her cheeks with his thumbs softly making her sigh..

Averting her gaze from her father Yn looks at her mother to see her having a slight smile on her face..

And then her brothers who stood there nodding their heads making her feel her assure that they are with her..

Then her eyes landed on Kim brothers and her eyes widen a little seeing their dark and gloomy expression...

Again averting her gaze to her father Yn felt a pang on her heart seeing the red teary eyes of her father..

Clutching on his palms tightly Yn spoke something..making her own family happy.

As well as her statement made Kim Brothers heart broke into pieces...

Yn: Okay dad I'm willing to do anything for you!

She said as her father hugged her tightly...

Understanding that it is difficult for his daughter Mr.kang felt bad but he have to do this...

Mr.kim and Mrs.kim smiles through tears seeing their sons having a gloomy expression on their faces...

But they deserved it..

Mrs.kang came as she hugged Yn tightly knowing the difficulty of her daughter she herself felt bad...

Mrs.kang: It's okay my princess is brave right?

She said to Yn who nodded her head while smiling through her tears..

Coming out of the emotional dilemma Yn and her family left the stage as the party continues...

Mr.kim and Mrs.Kim came towards Yn having a sad yet happy expression on their faces and behind them stood Kim Brother...

Feeling the exact pain which Yn felt their hearts clutched when they Heard Yn's reply according to her father...

They knew they have to seek her forgiveness now at any cost...

Or else they will lost her...

Mrs.kim hugged Yn tightly as she patted her back which Yn replied with the same gestures...

Mr.Kim: You are very strong daughter...

Mr.kim said as he patted his daughter's head making her smile...

Parting from the hugg her eyes landed on Kim brothers who were standing staring at Her..

Their cold glares were making her weak as a slight smirk got appear on her face seeing why and what have made them having this expression on their faces!

The Kim Brothers who saw her smirk felt the anger in them got raise up...

Yn turned towards her brothers ignoring the dark and cold glares which didn't even effected her a little..