Chapter- 29 (Revenge)

AUTHOR POV:

Yn entered inside her company and walks towards her cabin with a frustrated face... yesterday night events were flashing in her mind making her stumble a little.

She doesn't know but form morning she is feeling like sicked...her legs and body are paining so much...

She sighed and sits on her Chair which held so much power...she frowned when someone suddenly barged in her Cabin making her startled..

She looks up to see Kim Brothers glaring at her but soon a frustrated face was replace by a smirk...she smirk knowing the reason of their presence..

Jin came towards and stood Infront of her towering her short figure...

Yn: What do you want?

She said coldy as she stood from her chair with a mischievous reaction...

But instead of saying something Jin tightly pinned her to the wall making her groan...as she looks up at him...his face was so close to hers...

His hands were tightly pressed on her waist..his and hers body was collided with each others...

He smirked seeing her eyes closed...he smirk knowing that she still have his effect on her body..

The other brothers stood around her...

Yn: Ohh so you all showed up finally?

She spoke smirking...

Jin: Ohh so we're waiting for us?

He said as he trailed his hands on her waist...she closed her eyes feeling his touch...she missed him and others alot..

He starts to come closer to her lips...to have her lips on his...

But in a sec Yn opened her eyes feeling the past which is so much bitter...

She pushed Jin back and stood properly and gave them a cold look...

Her face was holding no emotions...

Yoongi: Why did you cancelled the contract between us?

Yn: It was my choice..

She said as a smirk was plastered on her angelic face..

Taehyung: So you did intentionally right?

Yn: Ofcourse...cause it was my Decision..and You are no one to speak in my life...

She spat bitterly at him..

Jungkook: Ohh so you must be aware of the current news right?

Yn: Which one? Yours?

She said with a smirk..

Jimin: Don't you know that we are getting married next week..

That it's...she stood stiffed their processing what he said..

Yn: Ofcourse I knew...

She said laughing causing the boys to be angered..

Namjoon: Why are you laughing slut?

Yn: Because I knew this from before..

Yoongi: Ohh so knew..than you are invited Ms.kang..

Yn: I would really like to come Kim Yoongi..

She said as she opened the door to guestered them to get out..

Hosoek: You will regret Yn-ahh...

Yn: You are none to me..So don't call me by my name!

She said as she kicked him out of her cabin..