Chapter- 43 (🔞)

AUTHOR POV:

As soon as Yn was laided on the bed she opened her eyes as she glares at Jin who was now hovering over her..

Yn: What are you trying to do?

She asked as she tries to get up after pushing him but soon she gasp when Jin pinned her both wrist above her head as her back arched pressing her soft bosoms against his hard chest..

Kicking him with her legs Yn tried to push him as he captured her legs between his knees still hovering over her examining her cute annoyed features..

His brothers came near them as they smirk seeing Yn's annoyed face..

She glares at them with her big doe eyes..

But what she said next made their eyes turned dark hearing her words as anger raised over them..

Yn: Leave me my Hwan must be waiting for me..

She said struggling in Jin's grip as his grip turned tight as he sneak his hands to her waist and starts massaging her waist making her moan..

He softly kissed her forehead, cheeks, nose and then lastly his gaze fell on her pinkish swelled lips which were red now by his sinful tortures on them..

He pecks her lips twice and then move aside..

Moving aside as Yoongi hovered over her and tightly pinned her wrist and then starts massaging her waist..

The others were noticing her each and every movement and seeing her irritated expression multiple Chuckles left their lips only to receive a glare from her..

They all laid beside her slightly hovering over her from all sides so that she couldn't run..

Yn: Leave me..

She said but shutted her mouth when Yoongi smashed his lips on her making her eyes wide..

She starts struggling in his grip as he glared at her making her feel not so scared..as she glares him back with same angriness...

She didn't kissed him as she kissed Jin so pinching her waist he motioned her to move her lips..

After seeing his pleading eyes Yn slowly starts moving her lips..

He asked her for tongue entrance which she clearly denied but he motioned something to Taehyung and Jimin as he smirks in the kiss..

Taehyung and Jimin looks at each other with a not so innocent creepy smirk and then to Yn whose eyes were closed..

But...

Taehyung grabbed Yn's left bosom and Jimin grabbed her right bosoms and then they starts squeezing her bosoms as she looks at them with wide eyes...

She gasp feeling their sinful tortures on her Bossom's but still she was so stubborn to open her mouth..

Signalling Jungkook and Namjoon he broke the kiss..

Yoongi: Kiss me back kitten?

Yn: No I'll not..

She said clearly moving her head aside..

Yoongi: So now get ready for a hard punishment!

He said to which Yn didn't showed any effect..

Yoongi motioned Jungkook and Namjoon something than to Hosoek and Jin..

As he again averted his gaze towards Yn..

He whispers..

Yoongi: Get ready Kitten..

He smashed his lips on her as again as Yn felt many touches on body..