Chapter - 23 (Girlfriends)

YN POV:

Right now I'm getting ready for a new starts. Yesterday was the best day. I really love them all. I hope our relationship never destroy..

Yn Outfit:

I came downstairs to see no-one

I came downstairs to see no-one. They are sleeping in bedroom all together. It's my daily routine. I went to the kitchen and fastly cooked the breakfast.

I'm during cooking I don't know but I feel something is going happen.

I fastly cooked the breakfast and told the maids to arrange the breakfast . I came to the dining area to still see no-one.

Yn: Are they more tired than me? They didn't Wake-up till now.

She sighed and went towards the master bedroom to see them snoring and sleeping. She took a picture of them to tease them.

She jumped on Jin and kissed his whole face but still he didn't move an inch. She kissed his neck but there was no side effects of waking up.

She did it with others also to see no-one moving an inch. She was getting annoyed but there reaction.

So she smirked making a plan and arrange the phone on the camera to record their video...

Yn: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY LEG!AHHHHHHHHHHHH

She shouted making them jolt from their position... They sat up straight to see no-one here and there..

Jin: Yaah who the fuck was that?

Yoongi: Hyung it was Yn's voice.

Hosoek: Hyung what if something happened to her?

Namjoon: Hyung will she be okay?

Jimin: Hyung but what will happen to her?

Taehyung: Hyung what if some mafia broke in our house?

Jungkook: Hyung what if she got kidnapped?

They were questioning each other until they heard the laughter sound.

In a second they turn their heads towards the direction too see Yn standing laughing loudly.

They got shocked that it was their prank. They smirk thinking of their plan.

Namjoon came towards her but she was that busy in laughing that she didn't noticed him.

He picked her up and throwed her on the bed. Taehyung hovered over her making her come out of laughter.

She opened her eyes to see everyone smirking at her. She nervously laughed and said:

Yn: You also heard the voice. Right?

She said innocently making them gulp.

Jin: Do you know who was it?

Yn: No no I really doesn't know.