Epilogue- 3

Author Pov:

Dark clouds roared loudly. The Kang brothers, their wife's, Kang Couple and Kim Couples with Zayn and Emma!

Their eyes swollen and red by the amount of tears they have wasted. They couldn't even imagine themselves standing at this position..

Today was the funeral ceremony of their lovely sister Kim Yn and her husband's Kim Brothers..

Many amount of people's were present to give salute to the astonishing couple who had died yesterday.

They found the bodies of Kim brothers, which were crushed like it was intentionally. Their faces were blurred due to mixing of their organs.

They haven't still seen their faces but by the blood match of their father Mr.kim, it was confirmed that these were the dead bodies of Kim Brothers..

Taesin, Kim Taesin was still in the hospital under the control of hospital. They couldn't just leave the baby. Many trained guards were left for the security of the young boy..

Sehun: Take care Yn-aah!

He said, tears flowing like a water fall! His face was looking like a perfect shit for his sister!

Mrs.Kim: We love you sons!

She said looking at the seven graves. Her face was red probably by the amount of tears she formed.

Her husband clutched her arm bringing her closer as she got broke down in the embrace of her husband.

Today was the vulnerable day for the whole family, they couldn't believe what was just happening around them.

The sister they loved the most was now far away from them probably at a better place. Her husband would be taking care of their wife. Right?

______

A man sipped his wine, standing on the large abandoned building, his eyes full angry like a bull.

He laughed out loud when he eyes the eight graves he wanted to see from a long time. Their wife wasn't a target for him but looks like the God was with him at the moment he planned everything..

??: Deserves you better!

He laughed not knowing a person has already born to turn his life upside down. A boy who will make his life vulnerable.

A boy who is only hope of Kim Family. The only heir of Kim brothers and their wife Kim Yn..

A boy who will make him understand the power of being vulnerable. A boy who will make him taste his own medicine..

Kim Taesin!

__________

The part 2 prologue will be uploaded at night or morning! Love you all..