Royal Elegance- 2 (Marry me)

Author's Pov:

The car came to a stop and the six boys glanced at each other. Taesin's smirk made them uncertain about what was about to happen. He smirked, then climbed out of the jeep and stood on his toes, looking at the black car that was already parked there.

His lips curled up and he looked at the sky before turning his attention back to the car. The other boys looked at each other, unaware of what Taesin had in mind.

He was different, and they knew it well. The seven boys got out of the jeep and made their way towards the black car, where they could see the shadow of an older man and someone else.

The old man got out of the car with unsteady legs, while Taesin raised an eyebrow at him, crossing his arms over his muscular chest. He stood there patiently, waiting for the man to approach.

"Tsk, tsk, couldn't find the courage to stand, huh?" He mocked him, and the old man looked at him with pleading eyes. His hands clasped together as he stumbled on his feet.

"Please... please, I'm sorry..." Hwang Jihoon pleaded, tears welling up in his eyes as he saw the cunning expression on Taesin's face.

He knew he had betrayed the Italian royalty, and his legs trembled when Taesin held a rod to passed by Ivan.

"Time's up, Ji-Ji-Jihoon!" Taesin said in a husky tone, earning chuckles from his brothers. Ezra shook his head and placed a hand on Taesin's shoulder, capturing his attention.

"Are you sure? Is he the one?" Ezra asked, and the dark expression on Taesin's face was enough for him to take it as an answer..

"Who was with you in the car?" Taesin asked, holding the rod against Jihoon's chest and pulling it back towards his face. Jihoon's heart stopped at the unexpected question.

"No one," Jihoon stammered, and Taesin grinned, placing the rod under his chin and tilting his head upwards.

"You still haven't gotten over the habit of lying, huh?" Taesin asked. Jihoon closed his eyes, breathing heavily, and pointed his finger towards the car.

"My daughter!" Taesin looked at him with a blank expression, then shifted his attention back to the car. Jihoon was foolish to bring his daughter to such a dangerous and unknown place.

"What is she doing?" Aaron asked, as his brothers looked at Jihoon, who was now terrified to hear his daughter's name spoken by an unknown mafia member.

"She's sleeping," Jihoon replied. Once again, multiple chuckles could be heard, but Taesin's blank expression pained his heart when he saw Taesin pass the rod to Dante, stretching his arms with a flex.

"Let me have the pleasure of seeing the sleeping beauty," he mumbled, before glancing at his brothers to take care of the grumpy man in front of them.

Vito and Aryan exchanged looks before smirking and shifting their attention to Jihoon, whose horror was evident on his face.

"Where are you trying to look, Uncle Jiho?" Aryan mocked, and Jihoon looked at him with disgust when he noticed the gun on his waistband.

With each step, Taesin's heart raced as he took a deep breath and opened the car door. Inside, he saw a large teddy bear on the right side, with a young girl hugging it tightly.

His demeanor became icy and his face became expressionless. He forcefully grabbed her by the waist with his rough, large hands, pulling her closer.

His heart stopped when he saw her innocent face. Her hazel eyes fluttered open and she looked at him with sleepy eyes. Her chubby, rosy cheeks turned red at the sight of him. Her lips formed a pout as her cheeks were squished together. Her small, button-like nose breathed slowly.

Taesin found the beauty in front of him amusing as he placed his rough hand on her cheeks. She mumbled something before hugging him tightly, causing him to feel unsteady on his feet.

Her small arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer until he was almost hovering over her. She turned her back towards the teddy bear and continued snoring as if nothing had happened.

He breathed against her neck, catching the scent of jasmine. His hands clenched into fists as he wrapped his arms around her waist, trying to keep himself steady in the seat.

He leaned back slightly, admiring her beautiful face. She looked beyond beautiful, like an angel he wanted to possess.

With a shrug of his shoulders, he roughly pulled away from her, causing her to hiss in pain as his jacket zipper pinched her fingers. She let out a scream and opened her eyes to find Taesin just inches away from her face.

"Oh my god!" she gasped dramatically, covering her mouth with her hand and smelling her own breath to see if it was bad.

"When did you become so young, buddy? Using creams without telling me, huh?" she asked playfully, raising her eyebrows, while he stared at her lips with desire.

"Uncle, please move aside, my father is waiting for me!" she said, placing her hands on his chest and attempting to push him away lightly, but he was much stronger than her.

Annoyed, she looked at him and gave him a forced smile. Tilting her head to the side, she glanced upwards, looking at the left side of the car.

As she lifted her body, Taesin's eyes traveled to her neck, and unintentionally, his lips brushed against her skin as she continued to unlock the car door from the other side.

He cursed himself as he placed another kiss on her neck, causing her to freeze. She looked at him before stumbling downwards.

"Can you please move aside?" she asked, her soft voice sounding like honey in his ears. She looked at him with her big, innocent eyes.

"Hazel?" she heard her father's pained shout, and her face turned to the side, trying to catch a glimpse of her father. That's when she saw her father surrounded by six boys dressed in black.

Her confused mind turned to Taesin, who was already looking at her coldly, and as her eyes traveled down, she noticed that he was also wearing the same clothes.

Her breath caught when he tightly gripped her wrist and forcefully dragged her out of the car. She stumbled as her father came into view. His head was bleeding, and he was crying.

Tears welled up in her eyes.She glances at her father, attempting to free her hand from Taesin's tight grip. Red marks appear on her wrist before she steps on his boots, keeps him ineffective of her tactics..

"Please go away..." Taesin looks at him hearing her cracking voice and his palms loosened. She rushes towards her father as his grip loosens.

The other six boys stare at Hazel with cold expressions as she wipes the blood from her father's head, trying to keep him stable. Her mind is hazy as she turns her back to Taesin.

"Please...save my...father!" She pleads, laying Jihoon's head on the floor. She tears a piece of cloth from her dress and ties it around his head to stop the bleeding.

She taps his chest, doing her best to keep her father conscious. Taesin looks at Aryan, who gives him a thumbs up. He then looks back at Hazel and sees tears streaming down her hazel eyes.

Somewhere deep inside, it bothers him, and he takes predatory steps towards her, as she desperately tries to keep her father awake. Grabbing her wrist, he shakes her body towards him.

Her bloody palms touch his chest, igniting a fire of sudden desire in his eyes. He grabs her chin, pulling her closer, while his brothers watch with slightly widened eyes, witnessing him on his knees for the first time in his life.

"Listen to me, Bella!" He whispers near her lips, and she looks at him with a red nose and teary eyes. At this moment, nothing is more important to her than her father.

"Do you want to save him?" She nodded repeatedly without hesitation, and he stared deeply into her hazel eyes, where he could see her immense love for her father.

With his jaw clenched, he pulled her closer and Jihoon observed everything with a heavy heart. He didn't want his daughter to be involved with these dangerous mafias, but he had no control over the situation.

"Marry me!" He whispered, and she looked at him in shock.
__________

Vote and comment..