Chapter-31 (Choices)

AUTHOR POV:

Yn woke up feeling sunlight hitting her face...she opened her eyes and saw Zayn sleeping soundly on the couch...

She smiled knowing he is the one who tucked her to the bed...she took her covers and went towards him...

She smiled at him and then wrapped the covers around him...

Yn: Thankyou for being with me Zany...

She said as she kissed his forehead...and went to take a refreshing bath..

After taking bath Yn came out wearing comfortable clothes Because till Mr.kim recovers She will stay with them... including Zayn..

Without disturbing him she went downstairs to see Mr

Without disturbing him she went downstairs to see Mr. And Mrs.kim talking to each other while their sons were using their phones ignoring the slutty girls beside them...

She rolled her eyes and went to hug her parents who gladly accepted it..

She kissed their cheeks and said..

Yn: How was your sleep Dad and Mom?

Dad: It was good daughter...

Mom: Peaceful after a long time..

Yn smiled at them and went towards...but

The Kim brothers who thought that she will also wish them were waiting for her greetings but got ignored as if they were some statues...

Mom: Where is Zayn Dear?

Yn: He is still...

Zayn: Good Morning Uncle and Aunty...

Zayn said hugging Mr.kim and Mrs.kim and sat beside Yn..

Dad: How was your sleep dear?

Zayn: It was better than before thanks to my Baby...

He said as brothers Kim were glaring at him feeling jealous calling her baby..

Before anyone could say something the maid interrupted them..

Maid: Masters the breakfast is ready...

They all nodded their head and headed towards the dining area...

Yn sat beside Zayn after distributing breakfast to Mr.kim and Mrs.kim making sure they should eat proper..

She went towards her seat but before she could touch the spoon...

Zayn: I'll feed you today...

Yn nodded her head smiling at Zayn's word and ignored the glares from Kim brothers...

Kim brothers who were glaring at Yn for the fact that she agreed to him for feeding her made them glare at Zayn with full anger....

Zayn starts feeding food to Yn who was chewing slowly and was smiling while talking to The couples and Zayn...