Chapter- 22 (Care)

AUTHOR POV:.

Right now an angel is sleeping with her seven demon husband's. She have a cute little pout on her and eyes are closed making her look ethereal.

The seven boys in the room are eyeing her seeing what did they did last night! They finally have done it with her.

She was now sleeping between Yoongi and Namjoon as her back was facing Namjoon and her face was facing Yoongi.

All of them were looking at her with love filled in their eyes.

She wiggled in her position indicating them that she is waking up. She opened her cute eyes to see all of them sleeping cuddling each other which was ofcourse an act.

She sat straight on bed thinking about last night..

She blushed thinking that her elder husband how carefully took her virginty.

She looked towards Jin who was beside Namjoon.
She came closer to him and said:

Yn: Thankyou for being my first..

Saying this she pecked his lips...

Yn: I love you all so much.. and none can break our relationship... I promise you all even if nobody will support you. I promise I'll be standing at your back and holding your hands and I will say.. "I am with you all".

She said and giggled thinking about her own speech not knowing that she have been adroing by seven people around her.

She was about to get off the bed not knowing about the pain that she will receive...

She was at the edge of the bed when she was pulled by two hands. She was in between Hoseok and Jungkook... She was looking at them with love filled in her eyes.

But seeing nothing on them make her feel shy. She blushed looking here and there not knowing what to do!

Jungkook: Are you blushing baby girl?

Yn: N-o

Hosoek: Then what were you trying to do?

Yn: I was about to stand up.

Taehyung: Doesn't you know the fact that you can't walk for today..

They all smirked but she confusingly looked at him and other ..

Yn: Why is that so?

Jimin- You remember what we did last night?

He said smirking at her making her nodd in blushing state.

Namjoon: That's the reason you can't walk today.

Yn: Ohhh can I try... Please!

She said giving them her puppy eyes making them looked here and there but not in her eyes.

They slowly nodded making her smile. They were worried for her . What if she fall?

She stand up slowly and was about to take a step when her body was feeling like she doesn't have any legs to walk.

She was about to fall but not floor she was falled in someone's arms. She opened her eyes to see Yoongi who was having a worried face

Yoongi: We told you not to walk right!

He said in a cold voice making her roll her eyes.

Yn: You know what leave me..

Yoongi: Not now kitten..