Royal Elegance- 3 (Husband and Wife)

Author Pov:

She stared at him in astonishment as she heard him whisper those words. She felt foolish as she glanced back at her father, whose eyes were on the brink of closing. She gently tapped his cheeks in an attempt to keep him awake.

Tears streamed down her face relentlessly as she wiped them away harshly. Taesin observed her with a stern expression and a raised eyebrow as she nervously bit her lower lip, causing him to groan.

"I don't have all day to stay in one place!" He snapped, causing her to flinch as she helplessly looked back at her father. She clasped her hands together, overwhelmed with worry.

"I'll..." she whispered, feeling dizzy as her eyes turned red from crying incessantly. Jihoon looked at his daughter, understanding why she was faced with a difficult decision.

He was the reason, the reason she was here, because he had promised to take her to the new library. He regretted betraying the royal mafia standing before him, smirking as if he had won a war.

Taesin regarded her with a dark expression. He had no idea Jihoon had a daughter. Now that he knew, he would do whatever it took to make up for his regret. He would keep her as one of his most prized possessions.

"Call the priest," he muttered to Dante, who looked at him with cold eyes. But Taesin was a man devoid of emotions. He was unfazed by anger or disappointment. He would do as he pleased, no matter the cost.

"He's on his way," Dante murmured in response.

Taesin grasped her wrist, pulling her close to him, causing her to take a soft breath in. However, a sudden headache caused her to stumble, but the man in front of her was quick enough to catch her just in time.

He tightly held her waist, drawing her nearer to his body, and unknowingly she rested her head on his chest, finding solace in his embrace. The abrupt stop of the car startled her, and she flinched at the unexpected voice as the priest came into view.

She detached herself from Taesin, glaring at him with hatred in her eyes. She despised the man standing before her because he was the reason her father was in a critical condition.

Instead of calling a doctor, he had summoned the priest for their urgent marriage. However, she neither liked him nor knew him well enough to marry him. But the circumstances forced her to do something she had never imagined in her dreams.

A girl's dream is to marry someone of her own choosing. To have a grand entrance with lots of guests and friends. But in Hazel's life, nothing was present when she was about to take such a drastic step.

"Let's get married, Bella!" he whispered in her ear, causing a shiver to run down her spine upon hearing his deep voice.

The vows began, but her focus remained on her father, who looked at her with remorseful eyes. She wanted to run into his arms and tell him not to feel guilty, but all she could do was sigh.

"So, Kim Taesin, do you agree to marry Hwang Hazel as your lawful wife? Will you protect and support her when she needs you? Will you take responsibility for her for the rest of your life?" The priest asked, and there was a moment of silence.

His brothers stared at him with curious eyes, eager to hear his answer. They knew that Hazel was the daughter of the man who had betrayed him, and they expected him to make Hazel's life miserable.

Her father had wanted his daughter to be safe when he died, but now he regretted his decision as he saw her in the arms of the man he despised.

"I do!" He whispered, looking at her intensely, while she looked at the ground with tears in her eyes as the priest asked her.

"Do you, Hwang Hazel, take Kim Taesin as your lawful husband? Will you support him when he needs you? Will you trust him for the rest of your life?" Her breathing stopped as she gazed deeply into Taesin's eyes.

He felt a surge of anticipation, fearing her rejection. His hands, filled with veins, touched her cheeks, causing her to flinch visibly, which made him smirk.

"Answer, Bella!" He demanded, and she wiped away her tears, inhaling softly before saying something she didn't want to say.

"I do!" The smile on the priest's face was enough to declare that they were now in a relationship. He was her husband, and she was his wife.

"Now you may kiss the bride!" The sound of forceful clapping could be heard as Taesin smirked at Hazel, who looked at him with innocence.

He looked at her lips and felt desire, causing him to lick his own lips. She gazed back at him innocently, wondering if he would kiss her or not.

As they locked eyes, the world around them seemed to disappear. He leaned in and kissed her cheeks, causing her to close her eyes in disgust. He then kissed her other cheek before fixating his gaze on her pink, petal-like lips.

He wanted to taste not only her lips, but he also wanted to taste how she taste. He wanted to worship her so she could understand how her father had betrayed him without any humor.

He leaned forward and lightly kissed the side of her lips, hearing her take a deep breath. The sound of someone clearing their throat snapped him out of his vengeful desire, and he looked at his brothers.

"Clean up the mess!" he commanded, feeling her body weight on him. He held her waist tightly and saw that she had already lost consciousness. With a groan, he picked her up in a bridal style and walked towards the jeep.

"What about him?" Ivan asked, pointing at Jihoon, whose eyes were already closed. Taesin smirked cunningly before replying without any remorse.

"Cut his head into small pieces and feed them to the dogs!" he answered, as the loud screams could be heard when the rest of the brothers entered the jeep. The guards knew what to do, and Jihoon's screams abruptly stopped after a minute.

"Let's go!" Taesin instructed Aaron, who was now sitting in the driver's seat. The engine of the jeep started, and their journey back to the mansion began.

Halfway through their journey, she squirmed in his lap, causing him to hold her tighter. As he leaned her closer to him, his body heat rose. Her gentle breath brushed against his neck, distracting him.

As she wriggled more, catching the attention of his brother, he spoke in a deep voice that made her freeze.

"Straighten up, bella!" Slowly, she opened her hazel eyes, and Taesin felt something strange as he looked into them. She glanced around, noticing his brothers' intense focus on her, which made her even more nervous.

"Where is my father?" she asked Taesin, who stared back at her with a poker face. Anger flashed in her eyes as thoughts of her father's critical condition consumed her, causing her entire body to freeze.

"You told me to take him to the hospital for treatment, so where is he?" she demanded, gripping his collar and pulling him closer. He smirked at her before pulling her even closer, positioning her exactly where he wanted her to sit.

He could feel her soft skin against his jeans, which disgusted her, causing her eyes to widen.

"Answer me, where is my father?" she yelled, losing her patience. His brothers exchanged glances before shaking their heads and returning to their work.

He placed his hand on her neck, his dark gaze intimidating her. He seemed dangerous, even to speak with, and she sighed, feeling defeated.

"Your father is somewhere peaceful! But now..." A sense of relief washed over her, but he paused, leaving her curious about his next statement.

"Fear for yourself, Bella!"
___________

Vote and comment