Master Chapter (Truth)

AUTHOR POV:

The moment has come where the boys have to make the sluts wear their engagement ring...

They remembered once they and Yn also stood at the same position...

Their heartbeat was getting faster with the moment when they thought about Yn's words..

Their eyes were Only wandering for her...

But not only her they couldn't find Zayn also...

KIM BROTHERS POV:

Where are you Yn? Won't you gave us prove? Did she left with Zayn? No no it can't be...

She is ours...no no...she is not ours..she is a bitch...

AUTHOR POV:

Kim brothers stood their imagining their own thoughts...

Mrs.kim came forwards with a fake smile on her face with rings in her hands...

Jin slowly took the rings...as he remembered the moment when he made Yn wear the ring...

He looked at his brothers to see them emotionless..

He was about to make Sarah wear the ring but was halted when they heard their own voice..

The voices took the attention of the guests, boys, sluts as well their parents...

The projector which was playing romantic songs was now playing a recording...

In recording what boys heard made them shook their heads...

In recorder...

Jungkook- Hyung is it necessary to leave Yn alone?

Yoongi: Yeah kook we have to leave her alone today...

Taehyung: Hyung can we come early today?

Jin: We can if we finished our work early.

Jimin: Hyung than we will try to finish our work early!

They remembered the moment when they left Yn alone..in the house...

But the boys eyes caught Sana and Sarah smirking standing at the edge of hallway smirking at the boys talking about Yn..

The boys got shocked when they heard the further recordings..

Sarah: Bitch be ready to pay what have you done!

Sana: Let's start the plan...

She said as they dial a call...

Silence...only this was heard in the full hall..

Everyone including Mr and Mrs.kim was paying attention to the recording...

The boys who got fully shocked listening to their conversation recalling Yn's words..

They fall on their kneese..as what they heard again made their blood boil with anger...

The slutty girls means Sana and Sarah who were sweating as hell...were scared of everyone's reaction... especially Kim's...

Sana: Hello?

Sana: Yeah it's just fake pictures...

Sana: Yes..she is very beautiful...just make her picture edit with someone else...

Sana: Do it perfectly you moron!

Sana: Yeah make them deliver to kim Company...