Chapter - 48 (Precap)

Author Pov:

Right Now Yn is standing on the edge of her balcony seeing the dark sky covered with stars. The moon shining brightly making her smile as the moonlight fell on her...

Right now this moment feels so good to her. All her anger was in vain seeing and feeling their new thing..

But a sudden idea of something made her switch her mind...

Her Marriage?

Yn: I doesn't know what will happen tomorrow or day after Tomorrow! But I know that I still loves them! Am I hurting Hwans feeling? Does he love me? No no it can't be! But what about my life?

When will I tell them about forgiving them? They will stay with me? Or will they leave me?
Urggh....

She clutched her hairs tightly as she felt her eye lids got heavy. Sighing she went towards her bed and lay down still thinking about her life...

Her future...

Will she get everything what she desired for?

One the other hand...

Kim Brothers are gathered in the room of Jimin as it is the most comfortable one...

Kim Brothers are thinking about their life. Jin and Suga stating on the near the bed case leaning their bodies against the wall...

Namjoon and Hosoek were sitting on the couch in their deep thoughts...

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting on the bed sighing again and again...

Jin: What do you guys think about?

Namjoon: About what Hyung?

He asks seeing the tensed face of his elder brother..

Yoongi: About tomorrow or Day after tomorrow...

Deep silence fell in the room as they all were now stuck at the thought of your marriage with someone else..

But seems like one person didn't understand it all...

Jimin: Jin Hyung what is tomorrow?.

Jimin asked the dumber question than any useless person as the other one speaks...

Hosoek: Jimin-ahh day after tomorrow is her wedding...

Jimin shakes his head trying to end the thought Hoseok was giving him...

Taehyung: Hyung what if she married him? That fucker is such a pain my ass..

Taehyung said groaning in frustration pulling his hairs out...

Jungkook the one who was silent all the time speaks in a cold tone...

Jungkook: Hyung she will not marry him! If she have forgave us!

He says as his elders nodded their heads at him still not accepting him...

Yoongi: So now what is our mission?

Jin: To make her realize her own feelings against us!

Jin said fisting his hands for positivity...

Hoseok: And how will we do it Hyung?

He asks with confusion written on his face...

Namjoon: let's just starts it from tomorrow! Sleep now...

He said as a smile got spreaded on the face of Jimin remembering Yn's words...

Have she really forgiven us?

He thoughts having a smile on his plump lips as everyone gazes at weirdly and then left his room..

___________

Sorry for such short chapters but I am completing my studies so you know it kinda difficult...

Well just a Precap of another chapter to make you all keep in a great Suspense....

__________

Precap:

Pinning her on the wall he smashed his lips on hers kissing her roughly making her angered...

Yn: What the hell is this?

She asked as the person in front of her chuckles deeply as tears starts brimming in his eyes making her heart clench with pure hurtness...

??: I'm sorry, I couldn't wait. I'm really sorry....

He said flowing his tears making her guilty of her cold actions...

She hugged him softly and slightly smiles when he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer...

Yn: Soon everything will be okay...

__________